Epic Perfect World

ARTIFEX TW STREAM !! "OFFLINE" !

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
you must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war

goodbye for 270 days, 5-3

Vegas

you must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war

goodbye for 270 days, 5-3

6-3 I think  ;)

Offline 2

• Old Player
We did some mistakes too, played too respectful. We could have won in less than 15 minutes otherwise

interesting

we tried before twice, cant seem to get it below 19 mins, idk whats wrong with this guild

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

we tried before twice, cant seem to get it below 19 mins, idk whats wrong with this guild

study and vacations .

Sab

Xpendable the almighty guild has been TWing and was the undisputed of all. Suddenly Artifex came, and got analed 2-0 in an 80vs80 5 months ago. After all the PKs and Base Leveling Artifex returned to TWing and ***ed the manwhores with a combat of 3-0. Today was our final, yet best TW and lost it, while it was close(even though we made their HP crystal around 2-3mil hp). But Hey, we're the scrub guild, yet the hated. Gf All

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable the almighty guild has been TWing and was the undisputed of all. Suddenly Artifex came, and got analed 2-0 in an 80vs80 5 months ago. After all the PKs and Base Leveling Artifex returned to TWing and ****ed the manwhores with a combat of 3-0. Today was our final, yet best TW and lost it, while it was close(even though we made their HP crystal around 2-3mil hp). But Hey, we're the scrub guild, yet the hated. Gf All

onli 2 xp with out ego willadmit the true but es okey we dominated on here like we did on storm :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
onli 2 xp with out ego willadmit the true but es okey we dominated on here like we did on storm :)

[1:01:54 AM] Boo: onli 2 xp with out ego willadmit the true but es okey we dominated on here like we did on storm
[1:02:00 AM] Boo: can you guess the person
[1:02:01 AM] Boo: xD
[1:02:10 AM] Swane❤: noki

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
Xpendable the almighty guild has been TWing and was the undisputed of all. Suddenly Artifex came, and got analed 2-0 in an 80vs80 5 months ago. After all the PKs and Base Leveling Artifex returned to TWing and ****ed the manwhores with a combat of 3-0. Today was our final, yet best TW and lost it, while it was close(even though we made their HP crystal around 2-3mil hp). But Hey, we're the scrub guild, yet the hated. Gf All

I don't think you're right about the hated part. Most of us did not even want to come back from the last hibernation a few months ago. I didn't log any during that time and I know many more who didn't. A few influenced xp returning. Most of us did not want to come back. It is also every other guild that will aim XP before any other guild including artifex. You used to be able to say t69 but since the name change even they will aim XP before arti.
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Sab

What? The fact he speaks the truth and you will claim you can't understand it because of his English?

It's ok, remember we are the scrub guild full of meat shields. It must make them feel good winning a tw finally lol

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
[1:01:54 AM] Boo: onli 2 xp with out ego willadmit the true but es okey we dominated on here like we did on storm
[1:02:00 AM] Boo: can you guess the person
[1:02:01 AM] Boo: xD
[1:02:10 AM] Swane❤: noki

:normal-2:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Sorry, i assumed you were too dumb to understand basic english anyways so :/

haha yeah haha, I guess the way I talk must give that impression  ^-^

Sab

It is still 6-3. You act like it is the first win.

Remember

Offline Rumi

• x x x
noki #1 :) i going to start using copy rights when ppl try to use my name now :( 

the comment mmm ? did i said anything bad ? or the true that my team loss tw and it was a really close one is hard to understand ? if u mean of me saying that ppl in xp have ego?  (i have ego but i know when to be realistic instead of live in fantasy of 420 blaze it lelo)

again, just tryhard comment

talking about try hard did you see who is your husban in game ? 1 of the most try hards archer of the game LOL

thanks 4  saying my name

waw, can clarify how he's one of "the most try hards archer of the game"?

Offline Indifferent

19 minutes TW vs a guild who had barely had any TW's in the server back then -> Feel pro.

After the opposing guild has finally catched up with base leveling/gearingLose 3 times in a row; one in 27 minutes; win the last one and disband right after -> Feel mighty.

Xpendable logic.

Their brain seems to not to be able to process the red parts so I highlighted them for you  :-*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I agree with you : )
Am I try hard because I don't use IG, BV/Stormage egaleon and every kind of debuff EA got to kill a target? or are you calling me try hard because I'm best player in game? :normal-11:  :normal-11: :normal-11:

teach me  how to make pw a work in my life swane senpai.