Epic Perfect World

DPH or APS SIN

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Both aps and dph are broken so doesn't matter
Got nerfed million times sins are fine now.

Only broken classes are veno eps and mystics maybe wr considering the amount of tanking possible.

Disrupted

Only broken classes are veno eps and mystics maybe wr considering the amount of tanking possible.
And this is were your post went to aids WR's were made to tank..... yes they are so broken for doing what they supposed to do

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
And this is were your post went to aids WR's were made to tank..... yes they are so broken for doing what they supposed to do
long time since i agreed with you

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
hahaha good thread xD

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
dph sin is the best,  if u r full dex like me, ( i deal 50-65k to wr and wb's)if u lucky

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
dph sin is the best,  if u r full dex like me, ( i deal 50-65k to wr and wb's)if u lucky
500k .

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
Woaw.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
yes much troll fun.

No your post is just very, very stupid, first of all, strength stones in weapon (if you're LA/AA) means you get 1 hit if you get disarmed. You should be using 1 dex stone and gloom/blood vengeance. Second, if you have 0.1 top and 0.1 wrist you wouldn't become 4.0 by using dragon boots, even if you did it'd be a stupid trade off since you lose a ton of damage. Third, "You don't need Ws belt or cube, my sin never used them and I was one of the top, or people say." Not going to dignify this with a proper response. Fourth, if you had all the stuff you listed using cotd and apsing in it would be the stupidest thing you could do.

No you don't.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
Okay, HA/LA? **** no.

R8 wrists, get 2x. R8 Wrists, Legs, Boots, and use dragon top/helm. Put 5 base str, and str stones in your weapon - you should be able to have 5 base str, and full dex. Slowly go for 2x top, and then either use that and go 2.86 or put on boots for that 4.0 ;))

Gof/Accuracy/Atk daggs I like? For that random dph, but aps is better.

You don't need Ws belt or cube, my sin never used them and I was one of the top, or people say.

If you dont mind farming alot : Go for Gof, 1x int daggs * then pray 2400 times a day for 2x int gof like broniak *
Then 3x wrist
then 2x-3x top
just go full r8 cotd auto atk.
Yes I think I remember you and syntherosX, both amazing sins.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
go aps full dragon gears wreck those wannabes like  the legend FMP then you get pm saying r8 2.86 is same as full dragon instead of admiting that they suck 2.5 full r8 base became useless after they nerfed it so yeah go full dragon la that ha la build is useless, in mass pk aps sins more wanted because dph luck zerkcrit 3sparked hits is just as useless as mystics AS if the target is fully buffed also you can purge ur target and become more useful n so on in 1v1 dph became crap because of those stupid new op skills I'm sure every sin with brain liked dph before the new patch dph sins cant kill ha classes in 1v1 as well aps more chi i you could stunlock your target hes down so ya I would go aps

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

When sins got nerfs? Since i  started to play they got all cool boosts.

DPH sin is fair cause press buttons, aps sin is OP cause press only F1, so nerf aps fast. :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
When sins got nerfs? Since i  started to play they got all cool boosts.

DPH sin is fair cause press buttons, aps sin is OP cause press only F1, so nerf aps fast. :police:
Pays use like 5 skills, APS sins use 4, unfair.

Vegas

With lucky you mean 0d?  :normal-19:

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
Vit build magic sins, they 1shot wrs
true story.