• Forum Veteran
That moment when chat was the funniest thing in the video.  :-X

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Nice video and great editing! ;)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline sies12

• Characters: Tickle_Jew
Good edit sad game play got bored at the who ever got the most knock down repeat combo 1v1  :sad:

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
Snoop Dogg at the last supper  8)
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Good edit sad game play got bored at the who ever got the most knock down repeat combo 1v1  :sad:

Occult and tangling while randomly clicking skills and hoping for zerk crits isn't better, I'm sure you couldn't win a round against Xar if you were trying to replicate his playstyle

Offline sies12

Occult and tangling while randomly clicking skills and hoping for zerk crits isn't better, I'm sure you couldn't win a round against Xar if you were trying to replicate his playstyle

LEL occult mire randomly click skills you know jack for one occult + mire will kill you genie and fck you. 2 randomly click skills you will waste chi and not do any dmg in wrong order. and 3! aps wb is easy as fck you see him use a couple of skills in a repeat spam combo fright invoke gain chi spark knock down beastial occult if fail go tiger fight devour knock down spark spam spam spam if you think this takes skill you need to play a wb :)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

LEL occult mire randomly click skills you know jack for one occult + mire will kill you genie and fck you. 2 randomly click skills you will waste chi and not do any dmg in wrong order. and 3! aps wb is easy as fck you see him use a couple of skills in a repeat spam combo fright invoke gain chi spark knock down beastial occult if fail go tiger fight devour knock down spark spam spam spam if you think this takes skill you need to play a wb :)
you seem like you have a big mouth for a pvforum player who won a round or 2 vs some unknowns, meet me in game to fight my mystic mg wr sin whichever u like for a quick 10-0 or any other xp's that are on atm pm Covenant thats the char im on atm

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Nice video, Funny... That freaking knock down skill though ._. Annoyed me just by watching.

Disrupted

Nice video, Funny... That freaking knock down skill though ._. Annoyed me just by watching.
ikr fuc those knock down skills

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee

Offline 2

• Old Player

is there anything else?
edit: maybe i should add armageddon in there OMG!!!! NEW BARBARIAN GAMEPLAY MORE SKILL GEMEPLEI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (1vs1 me pwi raging tides) xdxxdxdxdd

Offline sies12

you seem like you have a big mouth for a pvforum player who won a round or 2 vs some unknowns, meet me in game to fight my mystic mg wr sin whichever u like for a quick 10-0 or any other xp's that are on atm pm Covenant thats the char im on atm

lel you think that 2v2 was anything ? was 3-0 easy aha pm me on Tickle_Jew tomorrow we can 1v1 any toon you like bro :).

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

lel you think that 2v2 was anything ? was 3-0 easy aha pm me on Tickle_Jew tomorrow we can 1v1 any toon you like bro :).
I think you lost and you are mad
i feel like i'm dead