www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
 :normal-2: :normal-13: I really loved this video
Ty for sharing, nice job indeed. Hehe, nothing can save kamikaze level player tho
#SinBombSuicide

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Trash player, good video.  :normal-1:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Omg Brade such wow smooke with Sner that tittle tho , nice video as always you always choose the best music for your videos tbh it fits really good o/

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Hallo nice video the reason why the intro was render wrong it is because it cant handle the power of the picture of Artistic Gaming Competitive Clan therefore the intro fail but it dont matter because the intro is still good because a member of AG Clan make the intro so therefore it is still a good video but this video is also special because it show how skill AG member realy are pro in any game always best and everywhere even when play with poopies it do not matter 1 member of AG will carry the world, also you should check mister ChicaBomb snipe videos best regard - master CrazyR AG.

Also i think ChicaBomb ( Member of AG ) and Bloodfeast ( Member of AG ) Deserve a title one that only true gods can obtain, we are royal blood god ancient ancestor senpais, with all our skill we would rather not have random pm us but they still do, can there be a patch so this get sorted out gm this is major glitch, me and ChicaBomb want the title God because we are Gods of when it comes to skill, true skill, any game,any type, man i even think me and chicabomb are the best of the world and maybe universe because i say is because i dont know if there is any other planet with living beings yu know  wat i saying yes you know wat i saying so maybe me and brade are the best which means if we are the best you should be greatful see us ingame and make screenshot so you put above ur bed and then when you go to sleep you pray at picture and say holy master ChicaBomb and Holy master Bloodfeast, i hope tommorow i get better grade at school for my mom will put my internet off if i do not, yes boys we can grant you that wish, for silly girl to, just pray and it will happen because we are legendary saint of what is PW and any other game that we play so call us God-Senpai-Master-Sama-Teacher , you are all our student so respect your masters.

Oh and also if you think you can be compared to master Chicabomb and master Bloodfeast go enter Steam click on Blackops 2 multiplayer or Ghosts multiplayer and go in game what you do then is make sniper class, if you can do the same as master Bloodfeast with 360 no scope turn on (
)then me and master Chicabomb will consider you worthy PMing us, if you cant even stand positive in publich match of Call of Duty you are not skill and u just like sit in chair and press IG wingrise or faith or faceroll with cotd, we are the true gods of wat is gaming industry
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2014, 11:45 am by Bloodfeast

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
10/10 would blaze with Sner again.
what?
and also...
Yesterday at 11:15:11 pm, have you been bunking school?