Epic Perfect World

Kiddo's playground - EA 1v1s

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You wanna say running is better? I can run around whole map all the time, but it's waste of time in 1vs1, wont show anything.
Did you try 1v1ing anyone with just sitting there? I'd really like to see how well you manage ;)
Nice video + music+ gameplay bro  :police:
Ty bro '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Although I can't pk, I do enjoy watching it. ;)
Great video. And good music too. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
 :rolleyes:
Just saying lots of useless running there...  All i've seen lately in 1vs1 is people who are about to die and everything what could save them is in cooldown = run far as can away, it's really hard to do that. And wont even mention cast EAs lol.. Need special skill for that  :sad:
how is that sad? this isnt fake pw anymore, people run leap etc in 1v1s without being called shit players.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Although I can't pk, I do enjoy watching it. ;)
Great video. And good music too. :)
Thanks c:, I try
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
It was really nice video, kermo did you stay in the past 1.3.6 ? in 1.4.6 you have to improve your skills in 1v1 and everything to make you alive .. ur not gonna stand infront of anyone when you have genies now , and new skills alot of new things lol.. it's way smarter keep distance as ea and wait for some Cooldowns than stay still infront of enemy getting fcked .. thats dumb lol '-' , welcome to 1.4.6  :smiley: :smiley:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
It was really nice video, kermo did you stay in the past 1.3.6 ? in 1.4.6 you have to improve your skills in 1v1 and everything to make you alive .. ur not gonna stand infront of anyone when you have genies now , and new skills alot of new things lol.. it's way smarter keep distance as ea and wait for some Cooldowns than stay still infront of enemy getting fcked .. thats dumb lol '-' , welcome to 1.4.6  :smiley: :smiley:

Lol u guys.... I've seen 1vs1 where EAs literally run out from minimap. Use leaps, but why need to run aw
But nvm.. If it's fun for u guys, then why not  :rolleyes:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
? okay!

Vegas

Bs, sage EAs struggle vs decent mgs, he played it well, only thing I'd advise is to spam aim low at max distance and then try and link it with stun and they'l probably drop with that.

My mg has a fairly easy time with sage eas, with a few exceptions, especially vs full dex (sometimes just gets down to who stuns first). Dartle Eas are another story

I think you don't know what you're talking about

Was it very hard 1vs1? Even against MG need to spend more time running around than 1vs1ing (same goes with MG u was fighting with)... Reminds me some EAs at 1vs1 who are spending more time running from eachothers than fighting??? hue  :police:

1.4+ is based on genies, you can't do much except running sometimes
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2014, 02:36 pm by Teru

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
it's about being fun or not Kermo O.o , you think it's smarter stay infront of enemy when you've wasted some of your skills to survive ? you think it's way more usefull stay there and wait till the enemy kill you ?  ???

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Nice video bro  :smiley:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Nice video bro  :smiley:
Thanks bro ^-^

1.4+ is based on genies, you can't do much except running sometimes
This :   -  )
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 2

• Old Player
i watch this video and i can conclude that you are a factored player affs meng l3l '-' all student of Blitzkrieg anyway why do u even come online l3l '-'

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
Egomaniac waw I think that clip was ancient relic

Vegas

I think your gameplay is PWI level

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
i watch this video and i can conclude that you are a factored player affs meng l3l '-' all student of Blitzkrieg anyway why do u even come online l3l '-'
to bless peeps with my presence mengs lolz '-'
I think your face is ancient relic
i feel like i'm dead