make video 1victory Lol
Was long time ago i only found this yesterday  :normal-9:
Good video, would have been better if you recorded the best 1v1  :'(
Yes, It wouldve been epic, sadly forgot to press record  :normal-12:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
wahahahahahah guru josh infinity wat the fk, I am glad that I am inactive.

Paki

Good video, but where are the 20+ times i beat you  :sad:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
wahahahahahah guru josh infinity wat the fk, I am glad that I am inactive.
haha yeah haha , sad song got me blocked in 5 countries
Good video, but where are the 20+ times i beat you  :sad:
Lost in the number of times I beat you : ))))))
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Was it very hard 1vs1? Even against MG need to spend more time running around than 1vs1ing (same goes with MG u was fighting with)... Reminds me some EAs at 1vs1 who are spending more time running from eachothers than fighting??? hue  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Was it very hard 1vs1? Even against MG need to spend more time running around than 1vs1ing (same goes with MG u was fighting with)... Reminds me some EAs at 1vs1 who are spending more time running from eachothers than fighting??? hue  :police:
Did you try fighting a mg and sit next to it whenever it leaps? Try it and see how long you last  ;).  The dmg you deal on close range will never be enough to kill any mg and you're just making yourself an easy kill. Ofcourse I kite, I'm smart ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Grey

Bs, sage EAs struggle vs decent mgs, he played it well, only thing I'd advise is to spam aim low at max distance and then try and link it with stun and they'l probably drop with that.

My mg has a fairly easy time with sage eas, with a few exceptions, especially vs full dex (sometimes just gets down to who stuns first). Dartle Eas are another story

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up

Bs, sage EAs struggle vs decent mgs, he played it well, only thing I'd advise is to spam aim low at max distance and then try and link it with stun and they'l probably drop with that.

That's what I was going for, but doesn't always work as planned, sometimes sutra or the proc fail screws me over.
My mg has a fairly easy time with sage eas, with a few exceptions, especially vs full dex (sometimes just gets down to who stuns first). Dartle Eas are another story
When I go full dex(DPH) I can pretty much heirobug any mg , but it's pretty boring to fight insta mg with DPH.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Nice video + music+ gameplay bro  :police:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Did you try fighting a mg and sit next to it whenever it leaps? Try it and see how long you last  ;).  The dmg you deal on close range will never be enough to kill any mg and you're just making yourself an easy kill. Ofcourse I kite, I'm smart ;)

Just saying lots of useless running there...  All i've seen lately in 1vs1 is people who are about to die and everything what could save them is in cooldown = run far as can away, it's really hard to do that. And wont even mention cast EAs lol.. Need special skill for that  :sad:
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Grey

Just saying lots of useless running there...  All i've seen lately in 1vs1 is people who are about to die and everything what could save them is in cooldown = run far as can away, it's really hard to do that. And wont even mention cast EAs lol.. Need special skill for that  :sad:

So if you burn ur defense skills what do you do then? Accept you lost?  :-\

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
So if you burn ur defense skills what do you do then? Accept you lost?  :-\

You wanna say running is better? I can run around whole map all the time, but it's waste of time in 1vs1, wont show anything.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
only good cause of gears  :-\

jakho

Why does certain mostly afk person with not that good gameplay disrespects the gameplay of Kiddo. I don't really get why you so up with Kiddo, he is in my opinion better in mass and 1v1 and will be for long time unless some sort of cataclysm happens o/
Happy gaming btw. Geo don't let them hurt chu  :normal-48: