Epic Perfect World

Event idea

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Regardless of what the person wanted, this being a game and all, making it dye-able shouldn't be an issue. Not everyone has the same taste in colour. Other's might like the design but not the choice of colour.. or some might want the design on top of various other colours and own multiple shirts. Just said that to keep in mind when you're going to patch it in for the server, i think people would like it more if they could dye em that's all.

anyways, too early to talk about it but it's still something to keep in mind ;o

Whether it's for the game or not. It's up to me and the person who designed it.
If they won, they can have what they want.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Regardless of what the person wanted, this being a game and all, making it dye-able shouldn't be an issue. Not everyone has the same taste in colour. Other's might like the design but not the choice of colour.. or some might want the design on top of various other colours and own multiple shirts. Just said that to keep in mind when you're going to patch it in for the server, i think people would like it more if they could dye em that's all.

anyways, too early to talk about it but it's still something to keep in mind ;o
Yeah true.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]yes plss[/shadow]

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Whether it's for the game or not. It's up to me and the person who designed it.
If they won, they can have what they want.

obviously it's upto you, which is why i made the suggestion to you.

As many are disappointed to spend all that hard earned Events token on a custom shirt design they like but only to find out it's not dye-able, while others are reluctant on spending those ETs for that same reason. Just pointing out this being such a large community it's nothing unexpected to have people with different preference in colour.

Anyways, it's all upto you. I was merely suggesting something to keep a mind of, based on current custom items.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Indulgence

Couldn't you just make a template of the front and back of the shirt,  include a link to save the template in the thread, and have people design it with whatever images, text as long as it stays within the lines of the tshirt template?

Offline SHINIGAMI

Couldn't you just make a template of the front and back of the shirt,  include a link to save the template in the thread, and have people design it with whatever images, text as long as it stays within the lines of the tshirt template?

That works and it'll be easy but if you do that, you wont be able to make the shirt dye-able or else it'll be glitchy.

Indulgence

That works and it'll be easy but if you do that, you wont be able to make the shirt dye-able or else it'll be glitchy.

Yeah, I know which sucks because I think making the shirt able to be dyed any color would be mostly preferred.

Offline SHINIGAMI

Yeah, I know which sucks because I think making the shirt able to be dyed any color would be mostly preferred.

An easy way around that is, to set up a template for everyone to use as an outline.  Everyone will just have to present their design on a separate layer and save it as PSD. Alternatively after they are done just delete the background template they used as an outline and save their design as PNG with a transparent background, but with this method, will be a bit tedious for hand drawn designs to be cut out perfectly from the background otherwise you'll have white noise around the designs when you make em dye-able.