Epic Perfect World

Event idea

Indulgence

Hello, I have a suggestion for a possible fourm event.

With the amount of creativity this community has, I was wondering if maybe once a month or so there could be an event held by a GM for a design a T-shirt contest. I know how popular the T-shirts are in-game and enjoy wearing some on my characters. So, I  think it would be a pretty neat idea if we could have the opportunity to design one on a T-shirt template or something we can be given and then have the staff or the EPW community vote for one to be added in the game every month.

As far as rewards go, don't really have any suggestions other than letting the winner have their T-shirt given to them for free and maybe a few shirts to pass on to their friends.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
+ 1

I can imagine all that sh1t I'd make >:D

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
YES CUZ I WANT A PINKIE PIE OR RAIMBOW DASH T SHIRTH!

Indulgence

And obviously there should be rules and guidelines. Like no profanity/racism/violence.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I've been considering this for a while now.
I would need to figure out a few things to make the transfer from template to in-game easy.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Indulgence

I've been considering this for a while now.
I would need to figure out a few things to make the transfer from template to in-game easy.

When I was like a lot younger I was on this avatar site that did it somehow. Members would design their own shirt, 3 finalists were chosen by staff, then it was voted on by the community and then added eventually for your 3D avatar to wear.

Indulgence

All they gave us was like a .png file of the front and back of a tshirt template.  Idk how they did it.   :-X

Disrupted

+1111111111111 amazing idea

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
When I was like a lot younger I was on this avatar site that did it somehow. Members would design their own shirt, 3 finalists were chosen by staff, then it was voted on by the community and then added eventually for your 3D avatar to wear.

It would just save time if images with transparent backgrounds were sent.
Also would have to consider if the person is submitting the idea rather than their own drawing or something.
It's on the fence between an art contest and just design idea contest.
But maybe we can figure something out.

i remember the fashion

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
My favorite T shirt is sadly un-dyeable q.q hopefully there can be more white T shirts with blood stains on them like bloody apocalypse T-shirt from last years halloween q.q or have dyeable blood stains.

+1....... my perverted thought have created genius idea....

Female T-Shirt with chest part cut out.... >_>

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It would just save time if images with transparent backgrounds were sent.
Also would have to consider if the person is submitting the idea rather than their own drawing or something.
It's on the fence between an art contest and just design idea contest.
But maybe we can figure something out.

Yea and make em dye-able pls.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Yea and make em dye-able pls.

I would depending on what the person wanted c:

i remember the fashion

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice event Gl to all when this gets implemented/

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I would depending on what the person wanted c:

Regardless of what the person wanted, this being a game and all, making it dye-able shouldn't be an issue. Not everyone has the same taste in colour. Other's might like the design but not the choice of colour.. or some might want the design on top of various other colours and own multiple shirts. Just said that to keep in mind when you're going to patch it in for the server, i think people would like it more if they could dye em that's all.

anyways, too early to talk about it but it's still something to keep in mind ;o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf