Epic Perfect World

Problem in Gold

Offline Heiljher

• Characters: Haloperidol
  • Faction: Salvation
GM, I've voted for 2 times this morning and this afternoon here in the Philippines. But when i go to my boutique to buy something i noticed that my gold didn't increased. My gold should be 6 since i've voted this morning and afternoon, GMT+8. Please Help GM. I really need a gold.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
try voting using a different browser, or clearing your cache and cookies.
If that doesn't work, post on www.epicpw.com/helpdesk

Offline Quequeg

• They seek him here, they seek him there, / Those F
LOl its called showing a little patience, that's your problem just learn like the rest of us that some time it takes more than 6 hours to get your gold.
You will find tomorrow that your gold has shot up, sometime it happens like this and has noticed since vote 1 was changed back gold update is a little slow.

Tip try leaving some in so you will never be waiting for gold so can buy x y and z, just plan better and be more patient.

bvanharjr

Force log and wait ~15 minutes max. (Might be instant.)

Otherwise, post on the Helpdesk.

Disrupted

LOl its called showing a little patience, that's your problem just learn like the rest of us that some time it takes more than 6 hours to get your gold.
You will find tomorrow that your gold has shot up, sometime it happens like this and has noticed since vote 1 was changed back gold update is a little slow.

Tip try leaving some in so you will never be waiting for gold so can buy x y and z, just plan better and be more patient.
Shouldn't really have to be patient on getting gold from voting or donating. You are supporting the server, and a lot of people like me only vote when we need gold now, and it's honestly frustrating that I have to buy gold now instead of vote because the voting is so unreliable 

Offline Heiljher

mam/sir, i did already all your suggestions, and when i played in the game this morning i noticed that my gold increased to 6, but i've voted for 4 times. so 4 x 2 websites is equivalent to 8 right. so very annoying, where's my 2 gold

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
mam/sir, i did already all your suggestions, and when i played in the game this morning i noticed that my gold increased to 6, but i've voted for 4 times. so 4 x 2 websites is equivalent to 8 right. so very annoying, where's my 2 gold
Like Quequeg said, you have to wait for it. Sometimes, it takes time. For the last 2 weeks, I didn't get any gold, but yesterday, I got it all at once.

Offline Heiljher

ok sir, i'll be patience., hopefully next week the problem with gold will be fix by our gm's