Epic Perfect World

Plz Read and take into Account!

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
and you can't compare 3 spark elimination with constant full gear switching including whole gear sets, capes, necks while trying to deal damage and still survive, so shut up and get the #$%$ out of here, ty
Are you brain dead? You can't kill a half ******ed horse if he plays with a seeker and you play with a dph sin. Stop talking crap about switching gear so much when we all know 1 def wep is all you need to tank 3 spark.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
and you can't compare 3 spark elimination with constant full gear switching including whole gear sets, capes, necks while trying to deal damage and still survive, so shut up and get the #$%$ out of here, ty
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I Have been learning to gear switch for months now im really really good at it.all these other classes dont need to do that.Yet some people talk.I Would like to say thank you to the people who gave mature insightful responses to this thread instead of comments that dont relate....
 ^-^ Thx again

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
I Have been learning to gear switch for months now im really really good at it.all these other classes dont need to do that.Yet some people talk.I Would like to say thank you to the people who gave mature insightful responses to this thread instead of comments that dont relate....
 ^-^ Thx again

Well, i dont need to change gears for nothing basically, so i cant comment about it.  :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Vegas

other classes dont need to do that.

Try playing mage in 1v1  :sad:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Actually this is not bad idea to replace 3% crit from set bonus with 15% mag defense and could help a bit.
What about giving that mdef to barbs also instead of the 3rd bonus stat...?
WB has a lot of phy def(too much in true form) and not enough magic resistance..they get eaten by some magic classes(WF, MG, EP) and metal damage from seeker/EA.
Just sayin. Dont hate
A wiz, in order to tank sins, has to be HA mage, considering that only wiz that tanks my sin is Tetai and not for a long time, since he used a hybrid mode of HA with AA mg, geting sh1t load of pdef and dealing 25k critics instead of 35k critics, yet its a lot of work and in the end he still dies. MG is squishi against DPH sins, and if sin plays well, fcked up by aps ones aswell. MG is still mass pk class hehe

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin