Epic Perfect World

Plz Read and take into Account!

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I played seeker for a week tried to main it, i quit after 2 days :d they suck even skill wont help nO wonder why i kill seekers in 1 min with aps/dph Wb and t 12k 19k with my psy. Tell me something its not seeker tht ned boosting other class need nerfs such as Venos,Ea and thats all also boost psy deffence since we get called Noobs for camping white then once i go black i get hit 40k by barb...

Also Seekers combo is to eassyy to doge it lastes like 10sec all you need do it use heart of steel and they become useless as fk or use 1 spark.

Since yall dont play seekers dont say QQ. You do not suffer the hell i sufferd tying pk in 2 days and i had previous experience in Pwi as i use to main seek

Psys are fine, since u can get high def with the R8 set, and be able to camp black like me.
But yah, seekers suck.

My damage log collection NEW

Disrupted

Psys are fine, since u can get high def with the R8 set, and be able to camp black like me.
But yah, seekers suck.
stop talking about psys already jesus christ, anytime the word psy pops up its like you take it for an invitation to ruin something

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
The class doesn't need a buff on the basis that you die a lot, I die too, so does everyone else, what do you want? Every class dies to aps sins, geared eas or aps wbs, everyone dies to everyone else, just learn your class spend a little time watching some vids, guides, ask others, read skills, w/e. I know at least 3-4 seekers who are OP, my faction alone. If they can do it so can you, just learn your class and have fun, I have a seeker and I do just fine with it, just don't think it's supposed to have wr like defense and hit as high as a psy and have 4.0 aps
  ???
Bring ur faction to 1v1 me seeker v  seeker

Indulgence

stop talking about psys already jesus christ, anytime the word psy pops up its like you take it for an invitation to ruin something

Him talking about this crap 24/7 just makes me wanna burn my psy.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Actually this is not bad idea to replace 3% crit from set bonus with 15% mag defense and could help a bit.
any update on the unrelenting stone debuff duration though?

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Seeker doesn't take skill.

Vegas

Actually this is not bad idea to replace 3% crit from set bonus with 15% mag defense and could help a bit.

Replace the 3% crit from MGs with 15% phys def too  :normal-4:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Seeker doesn't take skill.
are you trying to get this thread locked/deleted before agatio takes a decision on this because you are scared of seekers? :normal-1: :normal-1:

Disrupted

are you trying to get this thread locket/deleted before agatio takes a decision on this because you are scared of seekers? :normal-1: :normal-1:
lololool i did not notice that was areashii sounded too mentalista like
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2014, 08:11 pm by Tay

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
are you trying to get this thread locket/deleted before agatio takes a decision on this because you are scared of seekers? :normal-1: :normal-1:
No, I'm saying it because it's stupid. He's saying he has trouble with sins when the only sins he fights are 3.33full r8 sins. You can't compare normal geared sins to that, can you?

Vegas

No, I'm saying it because it's stupid. He's saying he has trouble with sins when the only sins he fights are 3.33full r8 sins. You can't compare normal geared sins to that, can you?

Bring back gear with fixed stats  :normal-12:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
and you can't compare 3 spark elimination with constant full gear switching including whole gear sets, capes, necks while trying to deal damage and still survive, so shut up and get the #$%$ out of here, ty

Offline Midnight™

• Characters: Midnight
  • Faction: X
I bet half of people that posted here about their opinions havent played seeker too much  ;D or not at all

Offline Grey

???
Bring ur faction to 1v1 me seeker v  seeker

I'll pm you ig I can 1v1 u, I'm not trying to bash on u, I just really don't think a buff is crucial you can do fine w/o one, and the qq threads are getting annoying for how small an issue it is.

Btw guessing this thread will be locked an forgotten in the near future, due to the lovely personalities(y) that showed up, the br psy that sullies every thing he wastes his time commentating, and the guy who always follows him and sounds like him.
Have fun :-*

Ps- While I typed about 7 new replies were made, and here we were having a logical, insightful, argument, this is now a psy related thread! GN PLS
Last Edit: Sept 05, 2014, 08:27 pm by Grey

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
I use to play seeker and quitted cause of the extreme fury stone getting removed. But through the months doing 1v1, honestly some seekers are able to deal high damage on my wr even without the stone. And in terms of fighting mg and ea or sin, yes those classes hits hard even my wr cant tank them well those who got well paid gears that is. Considering the seeker's def i cant kill seekers on wr if i wont hf. But imo it is true that seeker could use a bit of mag def boost. Also seeker aps really hits hard just that i think seekers are bad in mass.