Epic Perfect World

Plz Read and take into Account!

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Im just gonna get to the point.Look We`ve seen 500 Buff Seeker posts and ik its getting annoying.But Ever since i came to the server ive noticed that seekers are squishier thn they shouldbe,I mean take wrs for example they get like 15% resistance on r8.and can tank life.Wbs can go tiger.Not a valid point since theyre a tank class but like i die waaaaay tooo fast.eas do 13-18k crits.Dph wbs hit me kill me easy no sparks with max stack of stomp and penetrate mire etc.Aps wbs like wrecker,Xar if they spark i say gf when occult hits caue my hp goes down to 0 in 2 sec.Aps Sins literally i can camp full def,run,use,anti stun,pots,genie but one stun=DeDi have 120 def lvs in full def.Wfs laugh when they see me(good ones)Cause its not effort.Nullify purge and im dead.Mages 10k per hit i can still kill em though but 22% of my hp no crit is alot.Psys 13k per hit.Im not the best at seeker u can ask anyone but im descent.10 more def lv or Give us a better set bonus take off the crit and put either reduce mag dmg and add 10-15 rmor def lv for us.In mass pk i go full def blessing 124 def lv 2 eas aa me im ded not even full pt.Seekers got the dmg no need for atk lv but we need more def lv,or something defence wise.
I play this class everyday and sometimes i die from the most stupidest things ever like. 3 ea metal skills.Its frustrating.Ik most people gonna say seeker domt need a buff.but most people dont play seeker i main it.i only know like 8 other people who seriously play the class as a main.Dusted,Camron,Revengance,Just to name a few.Plz Look into my suggestion and think about it.

If u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.
just looking for other seekers opinions,agatios,and Gms.
Sorry for long post
Hope u Apply this ???
Imma bump till agatio replies

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i bet something is deffo wrong with seekers since is most non used class on epic (sorry if i put this wrong idk.. non played, less played).. I even saw some guild recruit with: "No sins and seekers"
 :tiger-27:

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
i bet something is deffo wrong with seekers since is most non used class on epic (sorry if i put this wrong idk.. non played, less played).. I even saw some guild recruit with: "No sins and seekers"
 :tiger-27:
Most go for mass pk classes

Disrupted

Buff their defense only, they hit hard :( I'll post the video of you 1hitting me tomorrow bro ;)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
if u get pissed just bcs some r killing u,  go make a sin (dph) or aps barb

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Im just gonna get to the point.Look We`ve seen 500 Buff Seeker posts and ik its getting annoying.But Ever since i came to the server ive noticed that seekers are squishier thn they shouldbe,I mean take wrs for example they get like 15% resistance on r8.and can tank life.Wbs can go tiger.Not a valid point since theyre a tank class but like i die waaaaay tooo fast.eas do 13-18k crits.Dph wbs hit me kill me easy no sparks with max stack of stomp and penetrate mire etc.Aps wbs like wrecker,Xar if they spark i say gf when occult hits caue my hp goes down to 0 in 2 sec.Aps Sins literally i can camp full def,run,use,anti stun,pots,genie but one stun=DeDi have 120 def lvs in full def.Wfs laugh when they see me(good ones)Cause its not effort.Nullify purge and im dead.Mages 10k per hit i can still kill em though but 22% of my hp no crit is alot.Psys 13k per hit.Im not the best at seeker u can ask anyone but im descent.10 more def lv or Give us a better set bonus take off the crit and put either reduce mag dmg and add 10-15 rmor def lv for us.In mass pk i go full def blessing 124 def lv 2 eas aa me im ded not even full pt.Seekers got the dmg no need for atk lv but we need more def lv,or something defence wise.
I play this class everyday and sometimes i die from the most stupidest things ever like. 3 ea metal skills.Its frustrating.Ik most people gonna say seeker domt need a buff.but most people dont play seeker i main it.i only know like 8 other people who seriously play the class as a main.Dusted,Camron,Revengance,Just to name a few.Plz Look into my suggestion and think about it.

If u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything.
just looking for other seekers opinions,agatios,and Gms.
Sorry for long post
Hope u Apply this ???
Imma bump till agatio replies

You want to tank damage, get Reduce magic damage by 2% x3 on all ur gear or mix with Physical, or play a tank, Seekers aren't necessarily Tanks because they're HA and high on def lvs, They lack sufficient consistent stun lock combo's, but they're combo can kill fairly fast, just need to max out on str and pull off a few combo's before a wizard wrecks u with fire combos. Seeker is more of a kill before yo get killed class, but you got two teleport stuns with rewinding gesture, your pet stuns, and that Aoe stun, which status effect is luck based, they got a anti death skill Last stand, and makes immune to stun, so you can kite, or get off that last hit u need to win, + qpq which can seal the opponent, it's not that great of a class in mass pk, or dealing with gank, altho it has some powerfull Aoe's, it's just not made to tank multiple incoming DDs, any LA or HA, vsing a AA ur not suppost to tank them, ur suppost to kill them before they get a chance to get you.

my point of view anyway.

I do agree to a point they are a bit OVER nerfed, but GOF on magic attacks is pretty broken xD

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
You want to tank damage, get Reduce magic damage by 2% x3 on all ur gear or mix with Physical, or play a tank, Seekers aren't necessarily Tanks because they're HA and high on def lvs, They lack sufficient consistent stun lock combo's, but they're combo can kill fairly fast, just need to max out on str and pull off a few combo's before a wizard wrecks u with fire combos. Seeker is more of a kill before yo get killed class, but you got two teleport stuns with rewinding gesture, your pet stuns, and that Aoe stun, which status effect is luck based, they got a anti death skill Last stand, and makes immune to stun, so you can kite, or get off that last hit u need to win, + qpq which can seal the opponent, it's not that great of a class in mass pk, or dealing with gank, altho it has some powerfull Aoe's, it's just not made to tank multiple incoming DDs, any LA or HA, vsing a AA ur not suppost to tank them, ur suppost to kill them before they get a chance to get you.

my point of view anyway.

I do agree to a point they are a bit OVER nerfed, but GOF on magic attacks is pretty broken xD
Cant go full str .Wont hit anything.
if u get pissed just bcs some r killing u,  go make a sin (dph) or aps barb
Dobt like easy mode things

Offline Grey

Psy damage is OP.
Wbs are OP in almost ever aspect, dph wbs are a pain, and fist wbs are just a wtf build.
Wfs IMO are still, when played well, the most OP class in pw, just so versatile, debuffs, purge, high damage, tank ability, can go HA, OP pet.
EAs have OP damage burst and builds (Dartle ea/ insta ea/ pure dex).
Seeker can one hit people pretty easily, their damage is high.
Sins are ridiculously OP in terms of damage, they spark u, 4 secs ur dead. Got to kite them to survive.
Mgs and Eps IMO to be OP need a little skill and top notch gear.
Wrs when built right can tank an entire squad.

You get the point.
Every class is OP, in its own way, given that some are eventually easier to play. So if you NERF one or BUFF another, tomorrow you'll have a new thread about how OP/weak that class is (depending on Buff or Nerf) and another one demanding a new buff/nerf on another class.

Got 5 years of private server experience and trust me, the cycle is like a Swiss clock, never fails.
Most servers disappear because Gms can't handle the pressure players put on them by players that want this that and the rest, QQ and Nerfs all the time. So they give them what they want and then the server becomes unbalanced in some way and everyone leaves till its just a sea of brs (excuse my judgement, it comes from my experience).

Gms (that run good pservers) know they need to be a totalitarian authority that takes advise and opinions but not commands, thats how you keep balance, this is due to people wanting stupid stuff, all the time "GN GIB MONI PLOX" "GN MAEK SIN MORE STRONK" "GN **** YOU I WANT DONATE FOR FULL END GEAR" "GN MAKE 2X DROP EVERYDAY OR FCK U"

With that said IMO seekers are ok, not perfect, but ok. And are atm one of the most played classes. I have fun when I play one, and that's all that matters how much fun ur having! Huehuehuehuehuehue game is fun

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Seekers are fine. Get good gear. Reshape your r8.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i like seekers and they are hard as hell to kill lol (no bashing) i play an HA veno and it takes a good few hits to kill them im not trying LA veno since from what i have read its a pretty good balance for mag/phy defense
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran

Exacly. You just have to learn to play the class, thats all :)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Seekers are shiit and nothings gonna be done about it, just reroll to an Ea, Wf or Wb if you want easy easyings.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

You get the point.
Every class is OP, in its own way

Gms (that run good pservers) know they need to be a totalitarian authority that takes advise and opinions but not commands, thats how you keep balance, this is due to people wanting stupid stuff, all the time "GN GIB MONI PLOX" "GN MAEK SIN MORE STRONK" "GN **** YOU I WANT DONATE FOR FULL END GEAR" "GN MAKE 2X DROP EVERYDAY OR FCK U"

Yep. +1!1111!111!!!!1111