Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yet, i can farm u on any class i log.... :normal-43: yes, FARM , as in take u down repeated times. killing u would mean i put some effort , but its way easier than that. As u said in worldchat, a lvl 145 psy can beat u, go ask 1 for tips on how to play..

Lets 1v1 now, log there 1v1 DPH, fast  :police:

My damage log collection NEW

Disrupted

Can we have a serious discussion about these skills instead of these ******ed trolls .... :-\
I tried, but people trolled me, it's useless if it's not their main class they claim to know everything about it anyways.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Im on, i guess 10 mins are enough to make u rq, place?
I tried, but people trolled me, it's useless if it's not their main class they claim to know everything about it anyways.
I play WR also , dw. I saw what the skill does on beta test and its not something any other class would want in game. Not because it would make things fair, it would make 1v1 against WR a continuous genie burn out till u run out and WR kills u.

Vegas

Well you brought up dragon rising, most ppl think wb para is op so imagine on a bm, 7.5s if demon

Disrupted

You need to stop crying about aps, it's annoying. You claim to be able to beat every sin, but the momment an aps one speaks you tell them to dph, nut up or shut up. I'm tired of you using excuses to not 1v1 just because you can't face someone on their main way of play, what if we made you stay out of white voodoo?

Disrupted

I play WR also , dw. I saw what the skill does on beta test and its not something any other class would want in game. Not because it would make things fair, it would make 1v1 against WR a continuous genie burn out till u run out and WR kills u.
I don't even care about 1v1s I want it for better cc in mass, shut down the ep or veno or other wr for 8seconds? Yes please

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I don't even care about 1v1s I want it for better cc in mass, shut down the ep or veno or other wr for 8seconds? Yes please
Yes. Cc. Logic.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Give us the new stun go go

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

Yes. Cc. Logic.
Sorry *stun one person so that I don't have to worry about some bm or ep or veno using their disable skills* so sorry I'm a bm who gives less than -1 shits about 1v1 an I think of it as a use for other than 1v1s

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
give the psy all the skills and game balance k bye

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
He won the first round after 10 mins. :police:                                      :-[

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I agree only with EP soulburn

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sorry *stun one person so that I don't have to worry about some bm or ep or veno using their disable skills* so sorry I'm a bm who gives less than -1 ****s about 1v1 an I think of it as a use for other than 1v1s
WR is already best CC in mass pk..if its fine as it is now......why no1 else QQs and only u...? most people here qq about his 1v1 purpose that their class cant lock without timing anymore, but in mass pk, Roar > Flame Tsunami > Disarm > Heaven flame, these are the skills used, also the sword skill for chi....not really other skill apart from BoT which freezes and sh1t but has a decent cooldown and cant be actually written here...

Disrupted

WR is already best CC in mass pk..if its fine as it is now......why no1 else QQs and only u...? most people here qq about his 1v1 purpose that their class cant lock without timing anymore, but in mass pk, Roar > Flame Tsunami > Disarm > Heaven flame, these are the skills used, also the sword skill for chi....not really other skill apart from BoT which freezes and sh1t but has a decent cooldown and cant be actually written here...
Sorry that i wanted my class to be updated how it was supposed to be like everyone elses, im not QQing either i dont give a care if it gets added or not.  All im saying is theres no reason for other classes to get all their skills and not us

jakho

i agree with soulburn +1
Sorry that i wanted my class to be updated how it was supposed to be like everyone elses, im not QQing either i dont give a care if it gets added or not.  All im saying is theres no reason for other classes to get all their skills and not us
stop talking about wr alrdy