Epic Perfect World

Balance

Paki

The whole game is broken, can't do anything about it

Vegas

learn your class. get good.
Oh and remove veno purge pl0x is annoying :333  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13:

I'm best mage already

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I think EP soulburn, WB paralyze and Elimination need to be nerfed, who agrees?

I disagree totally, Meso, are you a psy if i remember well? Well first thing, go read my guide of Psychic Class.

Then son, as the father of the psys, Elimination is just a initial skill for me, dont hurt that much like 1 2 3 psys claim it does, go get more def like me and u will never anymore be annoyined by Elimination.

Well cleric soulburn hurts and its infinite, yeah, deal with it, watch your HP while you are attacking, if u see u are taking too much ticks, just move white, and wait your charm recover, clerics vs psy 1v1, take to much time, but is all about that, timing.

Barbs paralize well, its OP, while its spamable, but is totally avoidable, if u kite and stun/freeze the barb, just let him far from you.

Now if u think those skills are OP, u need to face a mystic, they press F1+F2 on you and u take 1 shot.

Cya.
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2014, 06:16 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline sakurabak

Actually buffs are a must have after the latest patch. I find barb's stun  cool, sin's new skill crazy.
What I don't like at all is debuff rate of archers- this is a game killer.
What I would also like to see: removing assist attack option (for more challenging game).

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Vegas

I disagree totally, Meso, are you a psy if i remember well? Well first thing, go read my guide of Psychic Class.

Then son, as the father of the psys, Elimination is just a initial skill for me, dont hurt that much like 1 2 3 psys claim it does, go get more def like me and u will never anymore be annoyined by Elimination.

Well cleric soulburn hurts and its infinite, yeah, deal with it, watch your HP while you are attacking, if u see u are taking too much ticks, just move white, and wait your charm recover, clerics vs psy 1v1, take to much time, but is all about that, timing.

Barbs paralize well, its OP, while its spamable, but is totally avoidable, if u kite and stun/freeze the barb, just let him far from you.

Now if u think those skills are OP, u need to face a mystic, they press F1+F2 on you and u take 1 shot.

Cya.

I'm a MG  :normal-18:

Actually buffs are a must have after the latest patch. I find barb's stun  cool, sin's new skill crazy.
What I would also like to see: removing assist attack option (for more challenging game).

Agreed, best post in this thread, no more AA spam  :rolleyes:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
How's that OP? I think you don't understand what's broken about sinsYes and the defense is completely crappy in black voodooNot worth it to sacrifice whole def (vit/mag genie triples your survivability) and spark has a 20m range and 40s CD
Most classes have amps/debuffs, how is that OP again?Mighty swing is OP, otherwise they're fineEAs are fine, strong =/= opDon't see how a small nerf to pets would affect them a lot thenMystic is good in 1v1 because of good CC,heals, purify spell and AS. AS is already nerfed and I don't see a lot of mystics aroundresist qpq with single spark/2 spark/pot or genie and they debuff themself

I think you need some PK experience before posting on balance threads

http://epicpw.com/guides/psychic-gear-adjustmentspvp-guide-by-mentalista/

You need it. This is one more case of the full magic psy who claim about be squishy.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
ur smart.

Paki

Retard...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I'm a MG  :normal-18:

Agreed, best post in this thread, no more AA spam  :rolleyes:

Ow im sorry son.

the  'bm paralyze' aka rising it was too op since it was dealing lots of damage, yes, it was dealing up to 10-11k critics and keeping the target stunned for over 6 seconds regardless the culti....in which a WR can easily drop the targets hp to 0 or bring it to 20-30%...the stun is not avoidable and would make WR lock close to impossible to avoid, as some WRs got really good stunlock atm, using rising would mean a permanent lock.

Shadap u play one of the ezieste class of the game, the aps sin, u got all skills u need to fk a BM, a reduce aps speed debuff, spamable sleep, that can be used to lock forever a dude with spamable seal+freeze, da hell u want? BMs need more stuffs, u got tidal and are claiming about theyr stun, u should be banned only for claim about that, u just press F1 in your class and wanna nerf the poor BMs who faceroll the keyboard.

_/_
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2014, 06:27 pm by Mentalista

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Can we have a serious discussion about these skills instead of these retarded trolls .... :-\

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Ow im sorry son.

Shadap u play one of the ezieste class of the game, the aps sin, u got all skills u need to fk a BM, a reduce aps speed debuff, spamable sleep, that can be used to lock forever a dude with spamable seal+freeze, da hell u want? BMs need more stuffs, u got tidal and are claiming about theyr stun, u should be banned only for claim about that, u just press F1 in your class and wanna nerf the poor BMs who faceroll the keyboard.

_/_

LMFAOOOOOOO.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Ow im sorry son.

_/_
You would make so much money in comedy movies, your face and way of talking makes u look more retarded than Jim Carey. You should consider changing ur life purpose .

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You would make so much money in comedy movies, your face and way of talking makes u look more ******ed than Jim Carey. You should consider changing ur life purpose .

Yeah im OP irl and u just a introvert teenager.Who cant play any class that requirer press buttons.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Yeah im OP irl and u just a introvert teenager.Who cant play any class that requirer press buttons.
Yet, i can farm u on any class i log.... :normal-43: yes, FARM , as in take u down repeated times. killing u would mean i put some effort , but its way easier than that. As u said in worldchat, a lvl 145 psy can beat u, go ask 1 for tips on how to play..