Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

:police: Good job bro, u hit 11,45% more than me, but cant survive without imune(the suicidal psy), anyyway, if this kind of gear worth for u, good luck in life.  :smiley: And in mass PK those 11,45% difference arent even able to see.  :police:
Well i dont even know if u were use blessing runes or no, but i dont care, i still gaved u free 1 more atk lv for the test(even if i dont got my DS engrave yet that is 2 atk lv what will equal out atk lv and reduce even more the dmg difference), my point that magic on R8 is useless, is prooved(again while i already did dis test before with cynix gear).

Now u can sush, or keep trying.

? when did i even hit that veno ? never. cuz i'm not even online if u going to make fake pic of plz  do it good.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
? when did i even hit that veno ? never. cuz i'm not even online if u going to make fake pic of plz  do it good.

So u need to come and hit that venon? I cant change gears and simulate im u with the same stats? Or maybe there are something on the game mechanic that says that, if u are lexmau u hit 50% more than mentalista, doesnt matter the gear hue, well if dis exist, so i give up. :police:

ps: Your reaction show u felling sad. :-[

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

So u need to come and hit that venon? I cant change gears and simulate im u with the same stats? Or maybe there are something on the game mechanic that says that, if u are lexmau u hit 50% more than mentalista, doesnt matter the gear hue, well if dis exist, so i give up. :police:

ps: Your reaction show u felling sad. :-[

you can't smiute nothing if u don't have my same stats if you going to smilate something with your brazilians stats that explain why you are so bad at this game. my diferece of atk lvl and crit is way more high than yours so my dmg will change a lot so plz lern. basic english and stop being HUE HUE HUE BR

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
you can't smiute nothing if u don't have my same stats if you going to smilate something with your brazilians stats that explain why you are so bad at this game. my diferece of atk lvl and crit is way more high than yours so my dmg will change a lot so plz lern. basic english and stop being HUE HUE HUE BR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So if i wear a set where i reach the same stats of u, same magic atk and same atk lv, it will be wrong? So basically we have here something different, the mechanic of the game gives u privileges as u are saying  :police:

U are laughable bro, go study instead of play PW, if u cant argue at least stop waste forum memory with your empty argues posts.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
can you please close this and put an iq test on forum sign up please

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So if i wear a set where i reach the same stats of u, same magic atk and same atk lv, it will be wrong? So basically we have here something different, the mechanic of the game gives u privileges as u are saying  :police:

U are laughable bro, go study instead of play PW, if u cant argue at least stop waste forum memory with your empty argues posts.
Gotta love Jim Carrey.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista and Friend Math 1 x 0 Noki and frends.

Cya guys  :smiley:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista and Friend Math 1 x 0 Noki and frends.

Cya guys  :smiley:

show the picture when you have the 100 % exact stats like i do or did not happend :)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
show the picture when you have the 100 % exact stats like i do or did not happend :)

Second corner, u try hard bro.Just give up please, u wasting memory space of the forum  :police:

Disrupted

Second corner, u try hard bro.Just give up please, u wasting memory space of the forum  :police:
if you think you really do 11% less damage, you are dumb.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
if you think you really do 11% less damage, you are dumb.

So the game lie and u are right, yeah im the dumb. :police:

Mentalista and Math 1 x 0 Noki and frends

Disrupted

So the game lie and u are right, yeah im the dumb. :police:
The videos are proof, and the fact you suck *insert male genitalia here* proves it as well

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
The videos are proof, and the fact you suck *insert male genitalia here* proves it as well

No

This proove im right, videos got infinite variations, like baddies spam 2 spark and i dont, the aoe reach different classes etc etc, as noki told,  if i hited 3k on that archer that i dont remember, he would hit 3,3k at the same circunstances, as the mechanic of the game that dont lie say.

Playing good or no, my gear is better  :smiley: .

Stop try to defend your frend that already losed the argue, u are getting embarassing. :smiley:

Mentalista and Math friend 1 x 0 Noki and Frends.

ps: WHy u so afraid of 1v1 me bro?  :-[
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2014, 07:22 pm by Mentalista