Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I may be sorta new to the whole pk thing but aren't psychics suppose to use white voodoo? Psys do the have inherently high P. Def/hp so they gave them white voodoo. But from what I read (and not just in this thread)  psys that use white are mocked... Im confused.  Staying in black there's a good chance that you'll die... And if you're dead you won't be hitting anything. Yet I've only seen psys get trolled for using a skill that is kinda vital to their survivability.  I've never read someone trashing a sin for ccing, or an archer using wings of grace...

Like I said im new to this whole pk stuff so if anyone can explain this logic it would be nice  :-\

if you get stuned and aa by 4 archers that their basic is dmg is from 7.7k to 13k tell me when u are going to have the time to go white vodo.

I do equal, but u are 1 2 3, and i dont, so http://epicpw.com/profile/?area=account , delete fast.
Shinigami already accepted it, u dont cause stubborn and rebel.  :police:

you do equal ? i do more dmg than you with out even using black vodoo so plz sit down and go dance with your friends in the fabela.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
if you get stuned and aa by 4 archers that their basic is dmg is from 7.7k to 13k tell me when u are going to have the time to go white vodo.

you do equal ? i do more dmg than you with out even using black vodoo so plz sit down and go dance with your friends in the fabela.

Do u got 85k magic atk base?  :smiley:

SHINIGAMI accept that point bro, dont resist, ik is frustating but look...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Do u got 85k magic atk base?  :smiley:

SHINIGAMI accept that point bro, dont resist, ik is frustating but look...

look at this kid acting like he just got some icecream .. "SHINIGAMI ACCEPT THAT POINT BRO !"

you keep ignoring the point i made, which was how useless you are.

which is the same point everyone on this debate is making.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
look at this kid acting like he just got some icecream .. "SHINIGAMI ACCEPT THAT POINT BRO !"

you keep ignoring the point i made, which was how useless you are.

which is the same point everyone on this debate is making.

U wrong, i accepted your point, u told i play bad and i should play like u all.I accepted your point, but i dont want to play like u all, even if i sound bad. :smiley:

Do u got 85k magic atk base Lexmau?  :smiley:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
U wrong, i accepted your point, u told i play bad and i should play like u all.I accepted your point, but i dont want to play like u all, even if i sound bad. :smiley:

But where is your crit.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Make everyone have same gear.  :smiley:

This server actually made me miss retail, and i've never been a fan of retail.
Doesn't matter what the ppl like, r8r = a lot of money coming in. Standard set gear = limited amounts of money.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

You need to stfu

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

my dmg :) so plz mentalista sit down and lern from the gods

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

my dmg :) so plz mentalista sit down and lern from the gods

Good, u not coward, to dont show your stats, why i would sit down, now lets test  :smiley:, as u got 83k only, so we suppose that the dmg difference will be even lower around 11%, but lemme test and i show u exactly  :police:. 1 sec i back soon
Last Edit: Sept 04, 2014, 05:52 pm by Mentalista

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Good, u not coward, to dont show your stats, why i would sit down, now lets test  :smiley:, as u got 83k only, so we suppose that the dmg difference will be even lower around 11%, but lemme test and i show u  :police:. 1 sec i back soon

you are going to test on what ? on wood dummy ? kid lern that your brazilian math is potato lvl when you have something decent to say to me talk. Cuz reading you kill my brain cells

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
you are going to test on what ? on wood dummy ? kid lern that your brazilian math is potato lvl when you have something decent to say to me talk. Cuz reading you kill my brain cells

Player. :smiley:

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
This server actually made me miss retail, and i've never been a fan of retail.
Doesn't matter what the ppl like, r8r = a lot of money coming in. Standard set gear = limited amounts of money.
too bad skill also is a factor, what a shame for them.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

I think you ppl are payed to spread bullshit lol

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
Looool you all ungeared xDDD

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

:police: Good job bro, u hit 11,45% more than me, but cant survive without imune(the suicidal psy), anyyway, if this kind of gear worth for u, good luck in life.  :smiley: And in mass PK those 11,45% difference arent even able to see.  :police:
Well i dont even know if u were use blessing runes or no, but i dont care, i still gaved u free 1 more atk lv for the test(even if i dont got my DS engrave yet that is 2 atk lv what will equal out atk lv and reduce even more the dmg difference), my point that magic on R8 is useless, is prooved(again while i already did dis test before with cynix gear).

Now u can sush, or keep trying.

Last Edit: Sept 04, 2014, 05:51 pm by Mentalista