Epic Perfect World

Balance

Offline IndianaJones

• Kenji
  • Faction: Eternal
All Classes have an OP thing of their own, Sins can DPH or APS cool gg, Psy's damage is just OP as hell, Wizards can use fire combo, BM's Have HF, Veno's can purge and spam like 6 debuffs in a row and has OP pet, Barb has OP stun and DPH combos, Archer is overused and OP cuz it's autoattack damage is rediculous, let alone bloodvow, cleric's magic Shackles and spam skill is OP, Seeker's combo is well OP with massive debuffs, mystic is F1F2 class and OP spam heal

Every class has something.

If sin's spark+Elimination is annoying, don't afk in PK zone, be prepaired for it sins take a shyt load of damage from every class you just have to catch them off guard.

THIS +++++++++++

slpstrm17

I think EP soulburn, WB paralyze and Elimination need to be nerfed, who agrees?
+
I think that Frozen Flame skill and genie Spark are too overpowered and need nerf.
but + also

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
www.nerf.com

on a side note i agree with Teru some skills are trully broken but , the moment you mess arround into "fixing/nerfing" one , you will automatically have another serie of skills to look into .
from previous experience on another servers, everytime something , skill wise, gets "balanced out" or w/e nerfed how you would ratter call it , it usually ends up not any better.

keep in mind PW itself was never really a balanced game either.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Vegas

Sins can DPH or APS cool gg
How's that OP? I think you don't understand what's broken about sins
Psy's damage is just OP as hell
Yes and the defense is completely crappy in black voodoo
Wizards can use fire combo
Not worth it to sacrifice whole def (vit/mag genie triples your survivability) and spark has a 20m range and 40s CD
BM's Have HF

Most classes have amps/debuffs, how is that OP again?
Barb has OP stun and DPH combos
Mighty swing is OP, otherwise they're fine
Archer is overused and OP cuz it's autoattack damage is rediculous
EAs are fine, strong =/= op
Veno's can purge and spam like 6 debuffs in a row and has OP pet
Don't see how a small nerf to pets would affect them a lot then
mystic is F1F2 class and OP spam heal
Mystic is good in 1v1 because of good CC,heals, purify spell and AS. AS is already nerfed and I don't see a lot of mystics around
Seeker's combo is well OP with massive debuffs
resist qpq with single spark/2 spark/pot or genie and they debuff themself

I think you need some PK experience before posting on balance threads

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
BM's Have HF

Such OP, must nerf.

*facepalm*

Most classes have amps/debuffs, how is that OP again?

^This.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
i don't think there's a way to give an advantage to most underpowered 1v1 class (mage/non ct ea) without fcking over everything else in bigger scale pvp.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Well, if u nerf sin, ep's shackle damage and barb's stun i dont see how that would affect gameplay wise, since these classes can actually win a 1v1/fight with less damage and even without these.... the wf pet's problem is the skill that gives too much def level against players, that can be reduced or increase the bleed damage of some skills since bleed kills the pet.No1 asked to make the class worthless, thread owner asked for a reduce of damage/duration of stun that brings the skills back to 1.4.6 version level damage, that were less harmfull.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
the wf pet's problem is the skill that gives too much def level against players
DoTs still kill them, what's so op
increase the bleed damage of some skills since bleed kills the pet.
lolno.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I think that Frozen Flame skill and genie Spark are too overpowered and need nerf.

LOOOL :normal-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Disrupted

I don't know why anyone can say a bm is unbalanced, after genies came out bm's have become 110% avoidable.  Our best amp skill costs 2sparks, and can easily be gotten rid of. All reliable stuns cost chi and are avoidable as well. The fact people cried that bm's shouldn't get a paralyze saying it would break epw is absurd, and the fact you allowed wbs to get theirs is dumb. The only thing broke in this game is that people don't know how to counter what. A balanced server is boring, it brings no challenge. Stop crying about other skills because every class is unbalanced. To nerf one would nerf them all otherwise one class would reign supreme.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I don't know why anyone can say a bm is unbalanced, after genies came out bm's have become 110% avoidable.  Our best amp skill costs 2sparks, and can easily be gotten rid of. All reliable stuns cost chi and are avoidable as well. The fact people cried that bm's shouldn't get a paralyze saying it would break epw is absurd, and the fact you allowed wbs to get theirs is dumb. The only thing broke in this game is that people don't know how to counter what. A balanced server is boring, it brings no challenge. Stop crying about other skills because every class is unbalanced. To nerf one would nerf them all otherwise one class would reign supreme.
the  'bm paralyze' aka rising it was too op since it was dealing lots of damage, yes, it was dealing up to 10-11k critics and keeping the target stunned for over 6 seconds regardless the culti....in which a WR can easily drop the targets hp to 0 or bring it to 20-30%...the stun is not avoidable and would make WR lock close to impossible to avoid, as some WRs got really good stunlock atm, using rising would mean a permanent lock.

Vegas

the  'bm paralyze' aka rising it was too op since it was dealing lots of damage, yes, it was dealing up to 10-11k critics and keeping the target stunned for over 6 seconds regardless the culti....in which a WR can easily drop the targets hp to 0 or bring it to 20-30%...the stun is not avoidable and would make WR lock close to impossible to avoid, as some WRs got really good stunlock atm, using rising would mean a permanent lock.

Dragon Rising is boring, no stunlock required anymore

Disrupted

So it's not op for a sin to have a skill that drops aps to much, or a wb to get paralyze? I'm sorry you don't realize this would save your genie even more because vsing a wr now you have to guess when to use genie, the paralyze would make wrs 100% more predictable

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Dragon Rising is boring, no stunlock required anymore
Ofc, since u just roar, rising(fortify wont do sh1t) if target uses fortify for roar, u just leap back or seal, roar, rising again and keep aps. Very balanced and POSSIBLE to avoid, if u fight some pwi...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
So it's not op for a sin to have a skill that drops aps to much, or a wb to get paralyze? I'm sorry you don't realize this would save your genie even more because vsing a wr now you have to guess when to use genie, the paralyze would make wrs 100% more predictable
If its predictable that doesn't make it avoidable. You can predict when a barb uses mighty swing, but yet, U CANT AVOID IT without burning faith/ad :D