Epic Perfect World

1 MG 2 EAs in CC squad how are we killing people??????

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

I had to leave for college so I used iMovie this time instead of video editing on my PC and probably gonna use iMovie a lot more cause it's actually pretty fun to mess around with. The text is still a bit confusing cause this was my first time using it so yea...

Music is also different.... so yea....
If someone gonna say something bout the dragon bow at the end, i legit didn't know i equipped that until now, i must have misclicked and equipped it by mistake

Don't watch it if you don't want to, but don't comment either

as for the title.... yea im just confused....

give it a minute or two for 720/1080p
Last Edit: Sept 02, 2014, 03:00 am by Shotime

Sab

Unfortunately i missed the pk xddd. Good vid sid

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
im pressing all the keys and at some point im like i pressed it...WHERE THE FCK IS THE SKILL? WHY IS THIS STUPID THING AUTO ATTACKING? I HAVE NO USE FOR 9K AUTO ATTACK, FCKING ASLDKFJDALRSTRJKFMLV4ROIJFSDIOASORIJASDOPIJCASDF. Shets stressful, you press all the keys and so many delayed responses i had to take off my CT gear to actually CT which makes no sense o.e

and the worst part is that this happens almost every pk cause i'm going through em fast and it wont use the skill for some reason when i press it. have to manually do it by the mouse o.e so much work for so much laziness
Last Edit: Sept 03, 2014, 08:27 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Indulgence

dude im pressing all the keys and at some point im like i pressed it...WHERE THE FCK IS THE SKILL? WHY IS THIS STUPID THING AUTO ATTACKING? I HAVE NO USE FOR 9K AUTO ATTACK, FCKING ASLDKFJDALRSTRJKFMLV4ROIJFSDIOASORIJASDOPIJCASDF. Shets stressful, you press all the keys and so many delayed responses i had to take off my CT gear to actually CT which makes no sense o.e

and the worst part is that this happens every pk

Smash keys on the keyboard and face roll it. That's how I play.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

dude im pressing all the keys and at some point im like i pressed it...WHERE THE FCK IS THE SKILL? WHY IS THIS STUPID THING AUTO ATTACKING? I HAVE NO USE FOR 9K AUTO ATTACK, FCKING ASLDKFJDALRSTRJKFMLV4ROIJFSDIOASORIJASDOPIJCASDF. Shets stressful, you press all the keys and so many delayed responses i had to take off my CT gear to actually CT which makes no sense o.e

and the worst part is that this happens almost every pk cause i'm going through em fast and it wont use the skill for some reason when i press it. have to manually do it by the mouse o.e so much work for so much laziness
So i understand u play CT EA?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
So i understand u play CT EA?

I have no idea what i play...i just press buttons and see if someone dies... so far its been working  :normal-2:

Indulgence

I have no idea what i play...i just press buttons and see if someone dies... so far its been working  :normal-2:

Isn't that how everyone plays?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
Isn't that how everyone plays?

idk, thought you had to do something else q.q

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
nice video, enjoyed watching  :police:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Drive

• 🌙

Works 69% of the time.
Good video. :-X

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
lollol                                                                                                                lollol
lollol                                                                  lollollol                                    lollol
lollol                                                               lollol      lollol                             lollol
lollol                                                             lollol             lollol                        lollol
lollol                                                        lollol                      lol lol                   lollol
lollol                                                     lollol                            lollol                 lollol
lollol                                                    lollol                             lollol                 lollol
lollol                                                      lollol                          lollol                  lollol
lollol                                                           lollol                   lollol                    lollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol                         lollol          lollol                       lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol                               lollollol                               lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 You are so bad even for CT ea LOL , at least Pedro found a use for you , you can click on sig wow!!

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You are so bad even for CT ea LOL , at least Pedro found a use for you , you can click on sig wow!!
Stop being rude.  :normal-5:

Nice video and music.

Disrupted

you got kills cuz you had supercool, he carried pk

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
SuperCool is #1. Should be Artifex Leader!