Epic Perfect World

Perfect World Eclipse Discussion

scatterer3

fck this, if this came out earlier might've been a worthy look. ArcheAge is where it's at now. Can't wait till the 12th of September then i'm gone, BB.

Judging from the covers, looks impressing.

Indulgence

I don't expect much out of this until there's more information about it.

Indulgence

Here's the full translation:

Perfect World today announced large-scale 3D fantasy online game "Perfect World 2" will be in the near future beta! "Perfect World 2" by Chinese game developers pioneer "archosaurs studio" R & D production, as the company's signature product, and classic online game "Perfect World," the sequel, R & D team and strive to ensure excellent quality of the game. "Perfect World 2" on the line also will prove to be a large network of domestic travel still got it end, confidence in the future of the gaming market.

"Archosaurs studio" As the founder of the predecessor to fully grasp the essence of the game, the effort to create the "Perfect World 2" has a rich Chinese cultural heritage. Creative team tries to POV hero system and fighting elements into professional design, create a twelve story has a delicate character and profound professional hero. At the same time fighting engine overhaul upgrade, mobile fighting game character can cast spells, fight for our players to bring more fun. Support a large number of original gameplay content, the majority of players are invited to join friends embark perfect continent, opening a new adventure.
Six races XII hero competing New World
In the vast and mysterious continent perfect, split the six races, they have come to mutual restraint coexist. "Perfect World 2" creative team to build twelve professional heroes from different races, has a unique talent and their life trajectory. In the new world, their fate will be linked together, different personalities and experiences will make them become enemies or friends? In order to find the final answer, they will work with the majority of players together to challenge the new world, and this adventure will probably change the fate of all.

Reform movement fighting the battle engine never so simple
"Perfect World 2" in the battle for a comprehensive innovation engine upgrade, with the unique fighting techniques Shadowlands III engines achieve a career move heroes battle magic. While incorporating elements of action and fighting games, blow fly, provoking, overturned and other response action, increasing the fight against flu. Continuous innovation skills and dodge skills, so that players can design their own interface between the skills to make combat actions consistent and smooth, perfectly round shape amphibious mobile space combat experience, trying to let players experience the freedom and refreshing PK battle experience.

Random copy of the system next second full of endless possibilities
"Perfect World 2" model by adding new exploration play, breaking a fixed copy of the routine, to enable a new random copy of the original copy of the system rich. Players copies of each entry will be randomly generate different maps, face a different landscape environment, encounter different monsters and organs, of course, requires players to use different ways to pass the test. In addition, a copy of a more random test of teamwork and resilience of the player, you can not simply rely on Daguai by a copy of the players need to be alert to deal with the risk of sudden.

Twelve occupational brave heroes chapter, resounded with the fervent battle paean to meet gorgeous adventure full of adventure. There are more adventures waiting for us to discover, seamless map vast spiny, the real analog motion capture, changing the social system ... This is the "Perfect World 2", a sequel to the domestic online game classic, is about to open the door . Perhaps the mysterious new world of danger, but has enough challenges and opportunities await us. Starting together.

Sounds like they're trying to compete with Tera and BnS.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I hope no one will be allowed to hit more than 2 hits per second with auto atk in dis new PW  :smiley:, and i hope they change mystics to another class.  :smiley:

My damage log collection NEW

Vegas

I hope no one will be allowed to hit more than 2 hits per second with auto atk in dis new PW  :smiley:, and i hope they change mystics to another class.  :smiley:

I think you should work for wanmei to help developing balanced quality games

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Good suggestion.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Grey

Don't set your hopes 2 high, but I hope it retains that special something that makes us come back to this ancient game we play, the lore, the density of content, the unique look, the eastern influence...

Although I can safely say that the unique look is lost since it looks like a Tera ripoff

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

oh god

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
interesting share, only time will tell :)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

bvanharjr

I'm more than likely to bet that this will become 1.6

Vegas

I'm more than likely to bet that this will become 1.6

or 2.0.0  ???
It's confirmed to be an expansion though and the new engine looks pretty much the same, just small improvements and hopefully much better perfomance

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Yes you're all super cool thinking you have something special when you find pictures. which is very easy to take from the website itself. or you can just follow this little fan boy who does the work for you. https://www.facebook.com/CongDongGamePW

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
If it's true, I hope the potatoes pc soldiers like me will be able to still stick with it. Not like TERA, that fries my pc after 5 minutes of gameplay.