Epic Perfect World

Perfect World Eclipse Discussion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Was sarcasm and PW2 seems to have dodges idk.
Ye, read the description, if it has some dodging motion, as tera or other game with new engine, would be good, but meh, till they get that out, there are other games with better gameplay. All i need is more than 30 fps to play them...

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
oh this 2

forsaken world 2

this smells really bad, but I love how they look

His demon character looks like the one from Tera

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
fck this, if this came out earlier might've been a worthy look. ArcheAge is where it's at now. Can't wait till the 12th of September then i'm gone, BB.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Vegas

fck this, if this came out earlier might've been a worthy look. ArcheAge is where it's at now. Can't wait till the 12th of September then i'm gone, BB.

16th for me or is the founder pack worth it?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
16th for me or is the founder pack worth it?

it's worth it i'd say. you get more back in return with the founders pack than you would've if you cash for the same items separately.

if you plan or end up on subscribing for like 3 months later on and maybe cash up some credits aswell.. then this will work out to be a bit cheaper + the extra starting gears will help level up early in game easier/faster.

4 days head start isn't a bad bet either. Although most premium land's will be grabbed by those that played alpha since the start as soon as they get in but you'll still get decent lands in those 4 days before thousands of other players jump in at the official launch.

Only gold and archeum packs are worth it though.. silver pack is not really that big of a deal other than the 4 day head start. The glider you get from it, you get shortly after you get in game anyways from the main quest-line.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
OMFG OMFG this best be true   :D :)) :D

Vegas

New race concept arts, looks like a tera ripoff  :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
New race concept arts, looks like a tera ripoff  :-[

Lets go play tera for 3months , when pw2 comes out, we will be best players and already bored of it cause it will be the same hehe

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Was sarcasm and PW2 seems to have dodges  :police:

inc pw version of tera

Vegas

This seems more and more like an expansion, it will be released on September 24th in china, new race, new classes and an overhaul to the game. Get hyped

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
This seems more and more like an expansion, it will be released on September 24th in china, new race, new classes and an overhaul to the game. Get hyped
Back to 496.

Opulence

gooood. leave pls  :)).

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ie=UTF8&langpair=zh-CN|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/thread-2477434-1-1.html&usg=ALkJrhirGCjmMR6bVgOSaZkdVaGmuF7Y9w

Apparently its an information on official PWCN website, talks bout new race and 2 classes.

And yes its crappy english cuz uk, google translator. And some ppl are saying its a new game while others mention expansion.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
It will be a new upgraded engine, not sure if it's a new version of Angelica or not. The news post says Shadowlands III but didn't find anything on google and might be a translation error or something
It will most likely be an updated version of Angelica...which still sounds pretty bad Lol.