• Forum Veteran
Title suggestion:  #1 alt farmer
no comment, just... read whole topic next time

Eternalagony

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Maybe a star....? Like ★.

(yes, I did get this idea from Swink's name)

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Maybe a star....? Like ★.

(yes, I did get this idea from Swink's name)

but that is a brilliant idea

GM CONSIDER PLEASE????? THANKS

Sab

Best part about Pk rankings is that, it improves pk standards since  a lot love the competition against others, and would love to come up first place to get "known" in a game as sad as it sounds. Any ways, 3 is really a few.. and it would just discourage a lot of players to keep up with the competition, so i think Top 10 is best, since a lot will have the positive thinking of having a chance to be part of it, which can lead to more pks and people out of sz. Because trust me, some one going for top 3 is like an overweight person applying for the navi.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Best part about Pk rankings is that, it improves pk standards since  a lot love the competition against others, and would love to come up first place to get "known" in a game as sad as it sounds. Any ways, 3 is really a few.. and it would just discourage a lot of players to keep up with the competition, so i think Top 10 is best, since a lot will have the positive thinking of having a chance to be part of it, which can lead to more pks and people out of sz. Because trust me, some one going for top 3 is like an overweight person applying for the navi.
first 3 from each class best

like cmon just look at 1st page, like 75% is sins and archers, not every class can 2* spark in stealth to get easy fast kills

Disrupted

Eh idk, i know a bit of wr's that might make it if top 10, but for wr's its usually the same 3 wr's on top of rankings

Sab

like cmon just look at 1st page, like 75% is sins and archers, not every class can 2* spark in stealth to get easy fast kills

3 of each is way too overrated and too much of a big chance, you have to make the chances between the middle so it can be a challenge. There are mages who can reach top 10. It's really no point on putting "top 3 of each class" i mean BMs are meant to CC and buff in pk, Barbs are made to CC and buff as well, EPs are made to heal and buff. So what's the point of making a top 3 out of them?

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
3 of each is way too overrated and too much of a big chance, you have to make the chances between the middle so it can be a challenge. There are mages who can reach top 10. It's really no point on putting "top 3 of each class" i mean BMs are meant to CC and buff in pk, Barbs are made to CC and buff as well, EPs are made to heal and buff. So what's the point of making a top 3 out of them?
because there are people who like to RPK/kill on those classes? I know its hard for you to believe it, because you are Artifex, but there are actually other, a lot more interesting ways of playing those classes, other than mass pk

Sab

because there are people who like to RPK/kill on those classes? I know its hard for you to believe it, because you are Artifex, but there are actually other, a lot more interesting ways of playing those classes, other than mass pk

That's the whole point, when you want to make an upgrade or change of something, you don't need to to think only about a certain group of people, in fact you should think about the server as a whole. Artifex, Xpendables and Salvation are  guilds with the most CSers and PKers in my opinion, so you should also put them in to consideration as well.

Indulgence

You mean #1 Tomato Farmer

I see what you did there ;D

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Not bad idea, we'd only need to think of appropriate title names   :rolleyes:
☆Bounty Hunt >name<
☆Wanted > Name <
☆Criminal >Name<
☆PK Master >name<
☆Bloodthirsty > name <
>name< What is SZ
☆Go blue name >name<
The stars are added just because it would make the title more wanted? idk, i saw the idea while i scrolled, credits going there
Idk..just ideas