Epic Perfect World

Mass PK Zone

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Basically here's the concept. We talked about this earlier in faction chat.

Adding a large flat field that people can go to in order to pk. The battle arena is a bad option.

It's the same concept just different. Basically the same thing with extra features:

The Additional Features:

GvG Challanges
Why?

Why?

Any feedback or suggestions to improve it are welcome. This is probably
something that can't be done. However it would change the future of pk.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
if they create it like instance u will not gonna be able to sig and if u make it that ppl have to port everybody will spawn in 1 place so is not posible imo

best mass pk zones back in 1,3 if u go out of the limits of the map u have a lot of flat areas and pk there wuld be nice but they are far away from safe zone so is also a risk buth meh i don't think is posible at all.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
if they create it like instance u will not gonna be able to sig and if u make it that ppl have to port everybody will spawn in 1 place so is not posible imo

best mass pk zones back in 1,3 if u go out of the limits of the map u have a lot of flat areas and pk there wuld be nice but they are far away from safe zone so is also a risk buth meh i don't think is posible at all.
Pretty much this. If the instance was free-to-enter (Cave of Sadistic Glee and a few others) then there wouldn't be any restrictions as everyone would be able to enter (including other faction peeps and more than 80 people)

If the instance population was set at 160 (80 each), it still wouldn't solve the problem of other factions entering. Also, this instance would only have 1 mass pk at once. So, if say Artifex and Xpendables are already in the middle of mass pk, Ducks and Salvation won't be able to start theirs until Artifex and Xpendables leave.

For something like this to work, it'll have to be done on a TW-like map and for that you'll need a GM to check if the player is from one of the fighting factions and then port all 160 players.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Why?

Any feedback or suggestions to improve it are welcome. This is probably
something that can't be done. However it would change the future of pk.
[/center]
I would like this one

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you want a free PvP map where anyone can enter, Nightscream Isle was made for such purpose. There's no point making another one imho.

if you want to have instance where your faction can PvP without disruption, we already have few such instances. You can ask GM and enter there anytime you want. All GM has to do is spawning teleport NPC that will let you enter there. We have the following maps that can be used for PvP:
- Territorial Wars map
- Trial of Towers map
- Trial of Eternity map
- City of Abominations map
- TT 3-3 map

Paki

-1 wouldn't work