Epic Perfect World

TW GA vs Ruthless 26/08/2014

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

?

Mittens Just click settings and 720 (1080 is overrated), dragon gears because I don't have a r8 aps set (to lazy to make one) and dragon gives more crit and gives me  1031 dex. Only time I use dragon gears is when I'm targeting clerics or mystics.

There's your answer. Buh bye now.

If anyone else wants to show off their amazing forum skills (or explain how they know everything and are 100% right at all times), go ahead and send me a mail, or even a message in game.  ;)

If you are here to be a drama queen/king, then leave before you speak. Thanks.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
?

There's your answer. Buh bye now.

If anyone else wants to show off their amazing forum skills (or explain how they know everything and are 100% right at all times), go ahead and send me a mail, or even a message in game.  ;)

I remember you reacting the same way when you posted your own video. Didn't even appreciate the constructive criticism people were giving you.  :sad:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I remember you reacting the same way when you posted your own video. Didn't even appreciate the constructive criticism people were giving you.  :sad:

Constructive criticism is awesome. I have no tolerance for ego comments.

Back to the video now?

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
good video ammm did you forgive to use any of the bless boxes or im wrong anyways gj

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
dragon gears because I don't have a r8 aps set (to lazy to make one) and dragon gives more crit and gives me  1031 dex. Only time I use dragon gears is when I'm targeting clerics or mystics.
It's like pking off guard tho, if a mage gets you in dragon you won't really have much time to react

There's your answer.
Missed that post.

BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
All first videos can suck, don't worry and just keep getting better/

Disrupted

All first videos can suck, don't worry and just keep getting better/
Thats like this 10000th video, his channel has all the same videos just like this

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Nice video.  A little constructive criticism though: Watch your positioning.  If you can reach out and touch an enemy archer, you're way too close.  Chill in the back and you'll have a much easier time getting your skills off without repeated stuns and focus.

Keep it up fren ^^
I'm basically 40

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
king lvl ea master lvl guild kyudo recorded+lead the tw amazing work imo nathanboo

newlove

good video , nice gameplay  , ty for tw brothers  :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-1:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Nice video.  A little constructive criticism though: Watch your positioning.  If you can reach out and touch an enemy archer, you're way too close.  Chill in the back and you'll have a much easier time getting your skills off without repeated stuns and focus.

Keep it up fren ^^

This

what most of you say is just not needed and I will clean it later I'm late for NW

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This

what most of you say is just not needed and I will clean it later I'm late for NW

You can't take constructive criticism and you question what is 'needed' and what isn't.  :normal-16:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
This looks more fun then Artifex vs Xp, and the music is so quiet and suitable, it actually lets you enjoy the video itself. Thank you for sharing.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
nice video ^_^

Try snipping ppl from top of your base then cuddled under in the gap......a death trap xD
Do boa next time from up there instead

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
Diogo u are not good keep dreaming wannabe EA  :'(   Nice vid nathan  :police: