Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
We lost but it was an enjoyable TW
Video by kyudo ... enjoy

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Nathan #1 multitasker. Leads pt, commands fac, and is op red ranger all at same time.

Sorry you were put on the spot to lead fac since Omar couldn't make it. :( You did awesome though, bud.

Was super fun, Ruthless.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
Nathan #1 multitasker. Leads pt, commands fac, and is op red ranger all at same time.

Sorry you were put on the spot to lead fac since Omar couldn't make it. :( You did awesome though, bud.

Was super fun, Ruthless.

Your forgetting sorting out squads 5mins before TW begun, 10mins warning and he still did great .. well done bro

Disrupted

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wow, good job in that case :o

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
Your forgetting sorting out squads 5mins before TW begun, 10mins warning and he still did great .. well done bro

I am very proud of our Nathanielsaboofruit.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

-Oxymoronic

terrible quality. below mediocre gameplay. also why do you use dragon gears lol

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
terrible quality. below mediocre gameplay. also why do you use dragon gears lol

Why rude Mittens

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
That tw and quality..  :-\

-Oxymoronic

Why rude Mittens

not being rude, just saying the truth instead of sugar coating it like some people are

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
not being rude, just saying the truth instead of sugar coating it like some people are

Try leading a TW with 10min warning , and a squad and lets see if your gameplay will be better than his .. he did very well considering the situation we were in

Offline sakurabak

The video is well made, but... you need to be able to see what you are aiming at:) A flyer would be nice for a Tw....keep more distance from your opponents, do not play like a barb would:)

Offline 𝙆𝙮𝙪𝙙𝙤

• Characters: _Kyudo_
  • Faction: Nostalgia
Mittens Just click settings and 720 (1080 is overrated), dragon gears because I don't have a r8 aps set (to lazy to make one) and dragon gives more crit and gives me  1031 dex. Only time I use dragon gears is when I'm targeting clerics or mystics.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member

Sugar coating, or just simply not being rude? We get it, you are a troll. Congrats. But the funny thing is that this video wasn't put here to please you. No one here cares about what you have to say. I personally am tired of the big egos running around forums telling everyone how they think is the right way to play. Fun fact, theres more than one way to play the game. Fun fact, no one plays exactly like you do. The saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything." Learn from that. Yes, I know you and other egos will laugh at this, because that is how you deal with confrontation. So go ahead, laugh. Whatever helps. Now take your ego and go troll elsewhere.

Ida, you can clean the thread and delete this nonsense trash talking I believe. If not, then can a GM please take care of this. Thank you.

Now bye.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Sugar coating, or just simply not being rude?
It's called asslicking.
No one here cares about what you have to say.
This is rude, not his comments. And sure you care cause you reply.
I personally am tired of the big egos running around forums telling everyone how they think is the right way to play. Fun fact, theres more than one way to play the game. Fun fact, no one plays exactly like you do.
It's actually better to get tips, hear what's wrong/bad or yet to fix/improve than 'nice video' comments.
The saying goes, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything." Learn from that.
I don't even... I have a few other sayings that won't agree.
Yes, I know you and other egos will laugh at this, because that is how you deal with confrontation. So go ahead, laugh. Whatever helps. Now take your ego and go troll elsewhere.
Ha.

Quality is bad, he's right.
And about the dragon gear, I'm curious myself.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden