Epic Perfect World

Chan BM or Balanced Stats BM

Paki

Well naturally full chan would be dumb, around 50% chan i think the chan doesnt matter for shyt. But wouldnt it be smarter to get def stats and chan? faster stuns and faster skills etc. All the chan in a way wouldnt it also effect your leaps as well?

Smart  :normal-43:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
CT BM, I lol'd when I read this.

If you want to sacrifice even a small bit of defenses for CT you'll automatically be EZ-Killable in mass PK.

1v1? Maybe CT would give an edge, but for the majority of the time you'll be roflstomped when getting ganked. :rolleyes:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If only the CT gear I had on my barb would come so easily to my EA. :c

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Disrupted

If you want to sacrifice even a small bit of defenses for CT you'll automatically be EZ-Killable in mass PK.

1v1? Maybe CT would give an edge, but for the majority of the time you'll be roflstomped when getting ganked. :rolleyes:
Uhm you dont know anything, you can have tanky stats with CT like i do and tank alot like i do so O.o

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Mass PK and 'being ganked' are slightly different. Calling it an AA would be a more intelligent word to use, but you're from GG so I see what's happening there.  :normal-4: :normal-3:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Which would you chose and why :D

I dont believe u are chan BM,

My damage log collection NEW

jakho

u just became my idol  :normal-42:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I dont believe u are chan BM,

If you had read through the whole thread, you would realise he would have mentioned that only some of his gear has CT and he's not actually a CT build BM just that he HAS CT in some pieces.

Disrupted

If you had read through the whole thread, you would realise he would have mentioned that only some of his gear has CT and he's not actually a CT build BM just that he HAS CT in some pieces.
Hi friend, Half CT gear, Half super tanky. Best bm build on server say what? you jelly all wannabe disrupteds. Btw 500th post gg ha hi mom id like to thank dad

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Hi friend, Half CT gear, Half super tanky. Best bm build on server say what? you jelly all wannabe disrupteds. Btw 500th post gg ha hi mom id like to thank dad

1276 posts hahahahaha

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
chan bm?   rly smart

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I wouldn't play a channeling wr even if I had 4 -9 pieces, which sadly isn't that far off.. Got boots and legs  :normal-7: