Warsong belts and DT necks.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
mats = demas

items= dt necks

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Whatever is selling cheap, and offer low prices to rush selling players. ;)

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
can always farm certain mats and sell them cheaper then what others are selling to get some income quickly
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
can always farm certain mats and sell them cheaper then what others are selling to get some income quickly

That's not merchanting thooou.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
how is it not XD it seems to work well for me o.o
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Disrupted

You sir, are a cartel member. And they usually end up dead

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
one problem.. im not a sir lol and what is a cartel member? O.o
artwork done by me ^^

Disrupted

one problem.. im not a sir lol and what is a cartel member? O.o
google.com/search=Mexican_Cartel

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

What the OP is talking about is buying a certain item for a certain price, then selling above that price to make a profit (On a mass scale). What you're suggesting is selling items that you have farmed for a low price, bringing in very little profit and basically wasting your time...

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
ah ok i see well.. they were asking for suggestion not for someone to all the sudden get flamed lol. i was only saying what has worked for me. and im not mexican sorry
artwork done by me ^^

Disrupted

What the OP is talking about is buying a certain item for a certain price, then selling above that price to make a profit (On a mass scale). What you're suggesting is selling items that you have farmed for a low price, bringing in very little profit and basically wasting your time...
This, in all honestly its worse than making the tomes that cost 487 ec and selling for 550 ec. It takes to long and brings in the lowest amount of profit. You would be better off just farming tt2-3 if thats what you do

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
well thats a good suggestion ty i didnt know that.. tho lately i havent been farming to be honest lol
artwork done by me ^^