Epic Perfect World

current JD pet evolution idea

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
just an idea that came to mind.. what if when the JD pets evolved they took on their hyper evolution forms? im not sure if this can be put in but astral drakes hyper evolution is BA

Astral drake
G18

G18

little deer is only G12

G12

G18 before hyper evolution

G18 hyper evolution

night owl G18

but here is the hyper evoltion

our wonderful battle fairy fox G18

and yet another BA pet lol (this is the orange version trying to find the white one)

input? :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Omg no don't change my lovely fox into that ugly thing :(
Tbh Drake looks badass but no one will keep an unevolved pet so maybe just add them as another pets..?
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The new ones look a bit creepier = better c;

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
@ Angelala thats a good idea hun

and lol i just love the drakes new look XD it would def be scary haha
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Is it possible to give the Monkey King different skins? It's so ugly right now, would be great if you can get cute pets with the same stats  :-X

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
i dont think the monkey has different evolution but yes i agree he is pretty ugly lol. i mostly use my drake/fox for everything
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
i dont think the monkey has different evolution but yes i agree he is pretty ugly lol. i mostly use my drake/fox for everything
Nah, I know it only has 1 evolution. Just wondering if it's possible for GMs to change their skin to different ones, or give cute pets the same skills/stats.

Vegas

Is it possible to give the Monkey King different skins? It's so ugly right now, would be great if you can get cute pets with the same stats  :-X

More pets with the same stats would be nice, more options = more players satisfied  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That would actually be a good idea, make each pet have different skins to choose from, also, can u make a manly wf ini so i can actually play wf and to say that its a guy playing it so i wont get people pming me 'shemale' :(?

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
oh ok i see now that makes sense

and lol manly veno XD if i make a barb i just wear pink and make it have a girly name so ppl know im a female.. tho i dont really enjoy playing barb much o.o (getting off topic tho to XD)
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
That would actually be a good idea, make each pet have different skins to choose from, also, can u make a manly wf ini so i can actually play wf and to say that its a guy playing it so i wont get people pming me 'shemale' :(?
I agree.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes. I wants.
I agree too xDDDDDDD..................