Epic Perfect World

My Video PK

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
And xpend standard would be having alamat members that pop out of sz, trying to kill, geting killed, pming 'bobo u fail haha' ?...
And people asking how to faceroll ct EA or/+ what is AA and cc. Be4 trying to mock on a guild's pk skills, consider that the same guild did better than u did in tw and several other events, including pk also , several times. There is no need for hidden jokes and stuff to make other guild look bad. None of the guilds on server is perfect, none is best. All are equal in terms of pk, since gear is for all, genie and pots are for all(some sort).
But if its needed to make a challenge out of this ->
Guess our standards are higher then.
nice vid
and LOL  seby  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
just by putting xpendable on same line as other guild in term of skill you made urself look like an down, no even numbered pk with xpendable will ever lead the other guild to anything but safe zone 2 minutes later (the pk today that i missed, they dont even need me), you'll never win pk vs xpendable, and about the events, dt wont even discuss, tw is far from pk, tw is avoid pk (or atleast it turned that way the last months), the moment we find a way to force u to pk instead of sneaking through C or A you are pretty much done in less than 19 mins (wont take long), other than that, wont even talk about 1v1 its in vain every1 knows xpend standards

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
And xpend standard would be having alamat members that pop out of sz, trying to kill, geting killed, pming 'bobo u fail haha' ?...
And people asking how to faceroll ct EA or/+ what is AA and cc. Be4 trying to mock on a guild's pk skills, consider that the same guild did better than u did in tw and several other events, including pk also , several times. There is no need for hidden jokes and stuff to make other guild look bad. None of the guilds on server is perfect, none is best. All are equal in terms of pk, since gear is for all, genie and pots are for all(some sort).
But if its needed to make a challenge out of this ->
Guess our standards are higher then.
the first sentence of your paragraph that I could not be bothered to read any further is pretty ironic considering you have Soochi in your guild.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
the first sentence of your paragraph that I could not be bothered to read any further is pretty ironic considering you have Soochi in your guild.
Sushi IDOL EA

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Sushi IDOL EA
T E A M S O O C H I

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
hell yea

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
just by putting xpendable on same line as other guild in term of skill you made urself look like an down, no even numbered pk with xpendable will ever lead the other guild to anything but safe zone 2 minutes later (the pk today that i missed, they dont even need me),

Problem with that is there is never "even numbers" pk.. and nowadays there's always other factions getting involved and it's also more of a signet war than anything. So no point saying you will make other factions SZ after 2 minutes or that they didnt need you today in pk. PK's hardly ever equal numbers and there's a **** tonne other factors that determines it's victor.

you'll never win pk vs xpendable,
There's plenty of video's of Artifex beating Xpendable and vice versa, everyone wins and loses. you might need to go look up in the dictionary what the word "never" means.

tw is far from pk, tw is avoid pk (or atleast it turned that way the last months), the moment we find a way to force u to pk instead of sneaking through C or A you are pretty much done in less than 19 mins (wont take long), other than that, wont even talk about 1v1 its in vain every1 knows xpend standards

TW is certainly far from pk, but it's the only thing atm that is purely 1 faction vs another and with the 80 player cap on it. It's pretty much always 80v80 (that's as close to as even numbers you'll get for sure)..  and it requires alot of strategy and teamwork rather than individual pvp skills.  If you are trying to force us to pk in TW, you are doing it wrong and that's why you have been losing. TW requires a bit more strategy and teamwork from the whole faction as a whole.

and if you think all we do is sneak through C and A and avoid "PK" then why haven't you been able to do significant damage on our crystals through B (which is a much shorter/quicker path than C or A).

as for your 1v1 skills lol, those 1v1 skills been helping you guys alot in TW i see, very high standards. So beating high standards players such as yourselves makes us automatically reach even higher standards ?

^that was not me gloating or showing off ego, just using your own mentality against you.

anyways, lets not smoke through our asses, both factions have won and lost in every aspect of the game and will continue to win and lose. It's all in good fun  :normal-1:
Last Edit: Aug 29, 2014, 11:28 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
we pushed through B with catas with 10 people defending (my pt), really cocky from our side thought we can kill cc pt ea pt and cata pt with my pt alone LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, right after guild wiped and our catas ready to set permanently in ur base the arti cata pt settled in ours its pretty much how it went the second time, as i said the moment sneaking will be countered with more than 1 pt that defends, i can assure you no tactic and strategy in the world can save u, because man, pk is pk, u cant trick the skill LOL, be happy with the sneaky wins for now

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
skill wise it fits artifex standard, quality is average train insane or remain the same = you will improve

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

just by putting xpendable on same line as other guild in term of skill you made urself look like an down, no even numbered pk with xpendable will ever lead the other guild to anything but safe zone 2 minutes later (the pk today that i missed, they dont even need me), you'll never win pk vs xpendable, and about the events, dt wont even discuss, tw is far from pk, tw is avoid pk (or atleast it turned that way the last months), the moment we find a way to force u to pk instead of sneaking through C or A you are pretty much done in less than 19 mins (wont take long), other than that, wont even talk about 1v1 its in vain every1 knows xpend standards

that why u been lossing pk and tw ? and did alliance with pinoys to win pk ? go recruit more brro to see if u stand a chance :)

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locking for arguing and going off topic.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.