Epic Perfect World

-3 runezzzz

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
Keep in mind that if ct archers use -3% channelling rune, then they won't be able to use the +3 attack level rune, which means they had to give up a total of 6 attack levels from runes. So, it actually balances things out.

Also, most of the pure ct archers use xbow, which means they also give up the attack level stats from R8 bow. So, their attack levels are definitely much lower than typical archers with R8 bow, even though they are almost insta-cast. In short, they need to give up something for something else, which seems fair to me.

Nah, you can just use atk lvl bow, with ct set -6% each piece, use a ct rune, get a 90 atk lvl with just a 7% ct loss, difference from xbow...?
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I don't see it doing much harm if added. +1  :-[

I want more ct on my ep
Nah, you can just use atk lvl bow, with ct set -6% each piece, use a ct rune, get a 90 atk lvl with just a 7% ct loss, difference from xbow...?
In fact, an ea with with xbow (with 0 or 1 or 2 ct runes) will always have 4%-16% -channelling than an ea with R8 bow (with 0 or 1 or 2 ct runes), everything else kept constant.

This means the smallest difference between using xbow and R8 bow is that -4% channelling (from xbow). And the biggest difference can get up to -16%. I don't know how you got 7%...Suppose both archers decided to use ct runes, then the difference will be -10%, which is significant enough from a ct ea's standpoint. 
Last Edit: Aug 30, 2014, 12:19 pm by IDuKnow

Offline Grey

+71289461287362178941738215427189371920.

i would be -99% in def gears with ct weap if it happens  :normal-15:

Just imagine this. This is proof enough.

Couple that with what seby said, which is dead on accurate, and its just evident they shouldn't be added.
-6/-3 ct isn't a lot? You're kidding yourself, imagine Ct Ea with both phys rings (+100% accuracy).

If you don't see the peril you're delusional.
I'm not saying its game breaking, and MAYBE it wouldn't be that bad, who knows I'd rather not have this implemented

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't see it doing much harm if added. +1  :-[

I want more ct on my ep
Bad british.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Thing is it's not game breaking. 6 att levels is a big loss. Don't care about this, whether it's implemented or not. Neutral.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Couple that with what seby said, which is dead on accurate, and its just evident they shouldn't be added.
-6/-3 ct isn't a lot? You're kidding yourself, imagine Ct Ea with both phys rings (+100% accuracy).

I'm not saying its game breaking, and MAYBE it wouldn't be that bad, who knows I'd rather not have this implemented
What makes you think 100% accuracy is such a big deal? Im CT ea with 2 phy ring and accuracy r8 bow and I still miss alot. Makes no diff if they use -3 or 6 attack
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever

It will be horrible when you have 100%+ acc you never miss right? Nah.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
What makes you think 100% accuracy is such a big deal? Im CT ea with 2 phy ring and accuracy r8 bow and I still miss alot. Makes no diff if they use -3 or 6 attack
  :monkey-16:

Offline Grey

100% accuracy bonus is 2x normal accuracy, that's self-explanatory. Can't help you if you don't understand the bonus. Like others have stated, the -ct given from runes can compensate some off the loss of using atk lvl bow, from Xbow, which is without doubt, a very big damage upgrade.

I have a wiz, on -ct build, and I don't want these runes despite not being insta, I think we do BETTER than fine without them, and I have a hard time dealing with Sage Ea's already.
I'm just saying its not needed, it will end up just further unbalancing things, don't take it to heart.  :-\

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
-1 I don't think the runes are needed.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
100% accuracy bonus is 2x normal accuracy, that's self-explanatory. Can't help you if you don't understand the bonus. Like others have stated, the -ct given from runes can compensate some off the loss of using atk lvl bow, from Xbow, which is without doubt, a very big damage upgrade.

I have a wiz, on -ct build, and I don't want these runes despite not being insta, I think we do BETTER than fine without them, and I have a hard time dealing with Sage Ea's already.
I'm just saying its not needed, it will end up just further unbalancing things, don't take it to heart.  :-\
what a shame

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir

slpstrm17

good suggestion +1 pls  :police: