Epic Perfect World

-3 runezzzz

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+71289461287362178941738215427189371920.

i would be -99% in def gears with ct weap if it happens  :normal-15:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-6 runes or nothing

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
CT along with every other stats on gear = easier to get after the 1.5.1 patch. There is no need for more ct for any class.-1
+1  :police: :police:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]yeah, we have +6 attck lvl runes / +6 def lvls, i don't see why -3 chan cant be added.
+1 on this.
[/shadow]

Indulgence

Not sure if all the "-" comments were made with sensible reasoning or just because of who the person suggesting is, in this case - an almost-instant-cast archer from Xpend. In fact, most of them did not give a reason except leaving a "-" sign or "looooooooool", which is a VERY "constructive" way to contribute.

On topic, I vote YES. Simply because it's not game breaking as we already have channelling chocolate which gives -10% channelling...It doesn't make any significance difference to have the -3% channelling rune tbh.   

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Yes please +1   :normal-26:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Grey

-1 everyone is already OP dont need new qq threads

Indulgence

-1 everyone is already OP dont need new qq threads

I don't see how this suggestion is a "QQ thread"... Like stated earlier, there's already runes that can be purchased in the boutique with 6 defense levels and 6 attack levels. Adding -6% channeling ones won't do much harm.

bvanharjr

Offline Grey

I don't see how this suggestion is a "QQ thread"... Like stated earlier, there's already runes that can be purchased in the boutique with 6 defense levels and 6 attack levels. Adding -6% channeling ones won't do much harm.

I meant new QQ threads, yeah right everyone's already complaining their balls off cuz of ct Ea's, thatd just make it easier for everyone to make an insta wiz/ct ea, then everyone will QQ cuz Half the server is insta. I'm exagerating but -6ct>5 atk/def lvls, and it can really unbalance things, which are, IMO quite balanced

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-3% ct isnt even that much tbh, we have 6 atk/def lvl runes on server, I dont see why it cant be added.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
There is a cap between spammable and not, insta and not, if -3% ct wouldn't be that much, then ct ea's wouldn't struggle to get -9% ct pieces, but it is. If u make it like that, u can just use phy ring and get the ~close to insta cast~ with way more accuracy, damage and so on resulting easier to kill several classes, if not all. Its not about geting to -99, its about keeping a high ct after u replace the ct ring with damage one. For arcanes wouldn't make a difference, i agree. But for ct ea's will do.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
There is a cap between spammable and not, insta and not, if -3% ct wouldn't be that much, then ct ea's wouldn't struggle to get -9% ct pieces, but it is. If u make it like that, u can just use phy ring and get the ~close to insta cast~ with way more accuracy, damage and so on resulting easier to kill several classes, if not all. Its not about geting to -99, its about keeping a high ct after u replace the ct ring with damage one. For arcanes wouldn't make a difference, i agree. But for ct ea's will do.
CT EA is hard, so it balances out. Not many people can spam metal skills like the pros.
Keep in mind that if ct archers use -3% channelling rune, then they won't be able to use the +3 attack level rune, which means they had to give up a total of 6 attack levels from runes. So, it actually balances things out.

Also, most of the pure ct archers use xbow, which means they also give up the attack level stats from R8 bow. So, their attack levels are definitely much lower than typical archers with R8 bow, even though they are almost insta-cast. In short, they need to give up something for something else, which seems fair to me.