Epic Perfect World

How to ask out a girl?

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Me, I went up to this girl and dropped mad game. Like seriously I just dropped all my PS2 games on her. Tell her you think she's great/cool, make couple funnys and make her laugh, ask for her number, boom. Then you talk for a bit on your phone and get to know her a bit more, then couple days later arrange to meet and do something, for me it was cinema, and then from there it takes off really.
Yo

Indulgence

Walk up in da club like "Aye gurl I got 2 stacks of ec in my bank."

When she picks her panties up off the ground, take her home bro.

This is so accurate omg.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello guys I've got a question
In your country how do a boy and a girl start dating?
I'm asking this cuz for what I've seen is that in every country there are kind of different ways for example.
In Mexico to start dating a girl you must start by knowing her and talking to her really much after there is some confidence between the 2 of you you can ask the girl out but it won't be a date it would be just friends hanging out, after this you've gone out several times (as friends but alone)  the man can tell her that he likes her and if she says it backwards you are officially "quedando"  (quedando is a word in spanish I can't think of the same word in English,  what it means is that both of you know that you like each other and you are hanging out but you are still not boyfriend and girlfriend so basically nothing further than hanging out no kisses no hugs no sex this is to see if the relationship would work out)  and after you go out several times "quedando" the boy hast to ask the girl if she would like to be his girlfriend, but it's not just asking it must be special and in a original way for example a friend of mine to ask his actual girlfriend to be his gf he made shirts with each letter of the sentence (1 shirt with "¿"  another with "w" another with "o"... Until he got" ¿would you like to be my girlfriend? " ofcourse in spanish)  this is one of the many ways it is done but basically it just changes the asking part in every story.
Now I would like to know like how do a boy and girl start dating in other country's
Tyvm and sorry if I misspelled something or used a word wrong :(

Have fun and ask her if she wanna have fun with u, if yes, have fun with her, if no, keep having fun.

Or, u can do the old way, pay her some drinks, she gonna get easyed.
Last Edit: Aug 27, 2014, 07:17 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Just ask her if she wants to go with you somewhere, maybe hanging out. Then after a while if you like eachother, ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend.

Don do this.^

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Don do this.^
^ Don't take his advice lmao

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Y'all need help badly. And now I see why you are all single / dating online lol.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Hi, wanna jaga-jaga? I have a vaseline

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. This is so adorable. I would say.. make her laugh  >:D

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline sakurabak

It does not matter how you ask a girl out. If she likes you, she will go out with you, if not, thne no. There is no big mystery about it, if the chemistry is right then it will work, if u force it , it will break way too fast and will be painful.
Most girls just go for looks, if you are good looking, you will have many gfs, if average, less gfs. But in the end it all does not really matter. When you become a bit older (for each person it is different), you start seeing girls as normal human beings, then talking to them isn't an issue anymore:)

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Pray to Amodeo Mentalista. Easy win.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Me, I went up to this girl and dropped mad game. Like seriously I just dropped all my PS2 games on her. Tell her you think she's great/cool, make couple funnys and make her laugh, ask for her number, boom. Then you talk for a bit on your phone and get to know her a bit more, then couple days later arrange to meet and do something, for me it was cinema, and then from there it takes off really.

I don't think you understand how this thread works, buddy.

Offline toontoom1

Bruh all you need is confidence one guy told me be a boyfriend which means be friends her first get to know her then you know make your move on her trust me it would be a rare chance for her to say no.

Offline SeemsLegit

Give her dad a goat, chicken, lamb, pig, anything really. then just insta-marry no date needed.  :normal-3: :tiger-19: :tiger-35: :tiger-35:
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm