Epic Perfect World

EPW-Supportin a 4year old girl who is in the hospital

Offline HarpyWraith

• Characters: HarpyWraith
  • Faction: Unleashed
Alright everyone, here is a message from ZOEY herself! Her mom sent it to me this morning to be put here.

to all my friends around the world you all are speacel to me  you all give me love,and hope thank you so much

Keep the Gamer's Prayer going!
Appreciation is the greatest Motivation

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Keep the Gamer's Prayer going!
...I can find so many things wrong with that sentence.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
best wishes for complete recovery on your health with eternal happiness and peace in life zoey

Nova i may not completely understand your pain but plz be strong.. hope to hear the good news on your daughters complete recovery soon.

to all friends and fellow guild mates in unleashed you guys are so awesome ty for being so supportive for zoey and nova

For those questioning whats special abt zoey and why make an issue of this.. plz ignore the thread instead of bringing down the good nature in human beings, its about awareness and community that cares (off topic not just for sharing passion and interests but can also be used to promote healthy human habits of supporting each other, being online community even as little as our words of encouragement can be big moral boost for others)

ty all tc and eager to see you and your daughter in game after everything gets back to normal nova just to say hi and good day :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline HarpyWraith

• Characters: HarpyWraith
  • Faction: Unleashed
NEWEST UPDATE IS ZOEY IS IN REMISSION! SHE'S HOME, PLAYING AND EATING LIKE A GROWING LITTLE GIRL AGAIN. NOVA AND FAMILY SEND THEIR THANKS AND LOVE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. THE BATTLE IS WON FOR NOW!
Appreciation is the greatest Motivation

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
NEWEST UPDATE IS ZOEY IS IN REMISSION! SHE'S HOME, PLAYING AND EATING LIKE A GROWING LITTLE GIRL AGAIN. NOVA AND FAMILY SEND THEIR THANKS AND LOVE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS. THE BATTLE IS WON FOR NOW!

That is amazing. I am glad she's doing well and is home. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

EricaMurcas

Yay! This is great news! ^_^ Sweet rolls and carrots for everyone!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

OMG yay!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)