Epic Perfect World

EPW-Supportin a 4year old girl who is in the hospital

EricaMurcas

I wish you all the best. <3 Hospitals are no fun, so we will just provide her with fun stuff.  ^_^

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Hope she get's well soon! ^-^

Offline HarpyWraith

• Characters: HarpyWraith
  • Faction: Unleashed
For those that haven't been told or weren't at the Flight for Victory. Zoey is the daughter of NovaRed and she was diagnosed with leukemia a fw days ago. She's 4 years old and not having a good run at the moment. She's been violently ill due to the treatments and is currently in the hospital. She's under care of wonderful doctors at St. Judes. I won't post specific details as to her case without the mother's permission, but if you see NovaRed in game, she could use all the sweet support words. PLEASE do not abuse her pain nor laugh at her daughter's condition. As Unleashed leader, I will say this will not be tolerated. It's happened once already, and we've closed ranks around our family member. Speak kindly or do not contact her at all.
Thank you,
BrokenVows
Appreciation is the greatest Motivation

EricaMurcas

You all have my sympathies. I lost my grandpa to cancer, so I know it's really tough. There is good news, though! Everyday cures are found, so tomorrow, maybe that cure will be for those that suffer. I really do wish you the best. You all will be in my thoughts.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
since the discovery was in my country (Portugal) the text is in portuguese but its about a group of scientis who discovered a potential way to cute leukemia on children.

if u wanna bother to translate ^^ but its good news as Hound was saying  :-\

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
A lot of people are praying for her recovery. She has all our good wishes and love. She will come out strong and she will be all well again. :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Thats beautiful... Even if you guys did it ingame shows how much you care about her. Hopefully she feels better soon aw.  :normal-46: :normal-42:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
since the discovery was in my country (Portugal) the text is in portuguese but its about a group of scientis who discovered a potential way to cute leukemia on children.

if u wanna bother to translate ^^ but its good news as Hound was saying  :-\

my mate had leukemia when he was a kid but he's over that, I think he got a bone core donation or something so

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i forgot to link the webpage though lol here it goes.

News on curing leukemia on children

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

*Teddy bears always made me feel better

Offline HarpyWraith

• Characters: HarpyWraith
  • Faction: Unleashed
For those following Zoey's progress, she's going home from the hospital after a bone marrow transplant. She is once again eating solid food and holding it down. At this point, it is a waiting game. Please continue your prayers and support, we're getting somewhere. Thank you all again from NovaRed and all of Unleashed.
PM BrokenVows in game if you'd like continued updates. I'll keep this updated as much as I can.
<3
Last Edit: Aug 28, 2014, 08:04 am by HarpyWraith
Appreciation is the greatest Motivation

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Get well soon Zoey c:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Lovely to watch how GMS work together with players even if it's not pvp . :) , hope that children gets better , wish her all the best :')

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Nova, from one momma to another, I wish you lots of love. 

It's so nice to see that the EPW community can come together.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Don't have a kid, but had and got enough family members with serious health issues. So I know how hard for the entire family it can be. Just have faith, life will always have ups and downs.