Epic Perfect World

Cube of Fate Room 56

Offline Remiio

2 days in a row, room 56 has glitched. I take the quest and go through the process to get back to room A but instead of going to room A, it takes me back to the room 56 Teleporter and I am not able to complete the quest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is 2 time I have lost out on a Rotating Cog of Fate because room 56 has glitched on me.
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2014, 09:39 am by Remiio

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
It's been a while, but I thought room 56 teleporter was IN room A.
Did you turn in the quest at a "brother" in rooms B-E before going back to room A?
Do you have a screenshot of your quest log after porting into room A?

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
i do Cube Everyday, and i Dont have thad Problem.  :'(

Offline Magnanimous

This 'issue' will always occur when you get back to the initial room (A) without talking to the correct 'brother'.

The way to deal with it is to go through all rooms, B, C, D, E and everytime, check at the NPC if you can turn in the quest or not. If you forgot to check at the NPC for quest or skip a room by accident, there is a good chance that you cannot complete the quest at the end.
Last Edit: Aug 26, 2014, 07:27 am by Magnanimous

Offline Remiio

So it sounds like I just made a simple mistake by not going through all the rooms. I will try this from now on and see what happens. Thank you for the reply's.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
So it sounds like I just made a simple mistake by not going through all the rooms. I will try this from now on and see what happens. Thank you for the reply's.

Did you check the guide we have for it ?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
http://www.epicpw.com/guides/cube-of-fate-guide

Offline Remiio

I was using a guide from PWI and all was well until room 56. I did cube again with another toon and did not have any problems after i visited each room and finding "the other brother," before going back to room A. It was a mistake on my part and now I know what I need to do to prevent further problems.

Thank you all for the advice and tips.