Epic Perfect World

SpeedTreeRT.dll, help me! I cant run the game.

Offline fusion11

Whenever i try to start perfect world, with the patcher,or normally with elementclient, i get this error:
The dynamic link library "SpeedTreeRT.dll" could not be found.

Can anyone help me please?

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Have you patched your client?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline fusion11

Yes i did. Nothing is working. Im out of ideas,,
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2012, 08:55 am by fusion11

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
not really...

You need to start the game from patcher.exe and perform auto update or verify the files.

Offline fusion11

Agatio, i did both. And it keeps happening again.

Offline Slash

• Legend
Are you patching from a copy of the original pwi client, or from the EPW client?
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Your antivirus could delete that file. Please disable it and verify the files again. Also make sure that version visible on the patcher is 29.

Offline fusion11

I  disabled everything. My firewall,my antivirus,and nothing changed. My game version is 29 as you said,but still nothing..

Offline Slash

• Legend
After disabling your firewall/antivirus, Click "verify" on the patcher. Post results pls

Offline fusion11

I tried out every single thing you said,but still nothing. I still get the error

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I assume that you were playing EPW before.. I uploaded zip file for you, you will need to unpack it and copy-paste element folder to the EPW main directory. Click 'yes' when it asks you to replace the files.

http://epicpw.com/download/element.zip

Offline fusion11

I followed your instructions, i changed the folders. But i still get the error.. i cant believe it..

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Then I don't have other solution than:
 re-download the game, disable antivirus, unpack the game and start it