Epic Perfect World

spirit orb

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
orb for spirit takes WAY too long to get spirit. 20 runs pv for 149-150 genie? i think not.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
+1 i like this suggestion

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
orb for spirit takes WAY too long to get spirit. 20 runs pv for 149-150 genie? i think not.
that's why u stop lvling a genie until u get perfect LPs...

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
that's why u stop lvling a genie until u get perfect LPs...
O.o do u not understand the point of this thread or are u just to br for that? The point was its Long af to get a genie from 149-150 spirit wise if you wasted leveling other genies idk where you get the idea about me lvling no lp genies to max but its wrong xD i only up 82+lp/110 to see if they become good for my dex/mass genie

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
We don't need this.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Sorry I don't get what the suggestion is.. You want the spirit needed for 149-150 to be reduced? or?

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Sorry I don't get what the suggestion is.. You want the spirit needed for 149-150 to be reduced? or?
No, the OP is suggesting spirit orbs (items that would give spirit) because it takes 20 runs of PV to get enough spirit to level a genie from 149 - 150.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
No, the OP is suggesting spirit orbs (items that would give spirit) because it takes 20 runs of PV to get enough spirit to level a genie from 149 - 150.
Oh, so basically same suggestion as this one? http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/spirit-scrolls/

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Spirit orb like level scroll but just for spirit

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
+1 to this suggestion we need a s hit load of spirit.
  ;D

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well., I'm not much into the genie business. I just keep whatever I get. But just as a point, we do get a lot of those exp cubes and essences from warsong. I don't know how effective they are, but maybe worth a try I guess. And specially coz people spam WS in 2x, they get a lot of those.
Also, if they give too less exp for a genie maybe their exp could be increased by Agatio, if he thinks it's needed.  :smiley:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Warsong exp cubes are good, but if they could be stacked, leveling genie would be more profitable using it. Many people while farming warsongs, just don't pick up these cubes because they take too many inventory slots.