Leggo do it together.
For someone who needs attention.
Here's to you ;)

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
You know, there's really no point of you being here on this thread if you didn't like what you see.

Also, I have read your thread for your new faction and its RULES.
There was a part there that says "no discrimination, bla bla yada yada"
Does that only apply to the people in your faction?
Coz if it is, then that's a pretty pretentious rule/s.

*pointing on your siggy*

If you're going to post a video you yourself made, on a PUBLIC forum, then I have as just a right to be here as you do. I'm not going to lie and say it was "LOL IM SO DED" worthy. Not here to sugarcoat things. Not wanting to sugarcoat something for someone isn't discrimination just pure honesty. Now, If my signature bothers you that much; I can remove it.. The signature itself is 100% correct because he himself (the one asking me for coin) verified he was Pinoy.

Disrupted

Leggo do it together.
For someone who needs attention.
Here's to you ;)
You are my new forum Idol, sorry Oxymoronic

Sab

No, I'm not.
Sorry, not sorry but i'm not going to lie and say it made me "LOL" so hard. Or say it was anything but good. Sorry? o.O

Man no one really cares what you think, instead of causing drama just stop commenting. No one said the video was funny. It was made to look stupid and make people facepalm after watching it. Videos shouldn't be serious all the time

Ennaoj

If you're going to post a video you yourself made, on a PUBLIC forum, then I have as just a right to be here as you do. I'm not going to lie and say it was "LOL IM SO DED" worthy. Not here to sugarcoat things. Not wanting to sugarcoat something for someone isn't discrimination just pure honesty. Now, If my signature bothers you that much; I can remove it.. The signature itself is 100% correct because he himself (the one asking me for coin) verified he was Pinoy.

Oh I didn't say you don't have the right to comment.
I said you need not STAY here if it really sucks, as you've said, you didnt like it.

Also, re: signature, don't go in circles just to explain things when it was not what I was pointing out at all.

^^^
If I needed to explain all those above, man.
You really are smart

;)

Good day ^_^

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Man no one really cares what you think, instead of causing drama just stop commenting. No one said the video was funny. It was made to look stupid and make people facepalm after watching it. Videos shouldn't be serious all the time

And I wasn't asking if you cared; I was giving my opinion on a video, which someone posted on a public forum..Meaning it is subject to any opinion given. I don't need your permission to post, and I was not here to start drama. You are starting drama, not me. And the video doesn't have to be serious, Even if it is i'll give my honest opinion on it .. If it sucks it sucks, if it's good it's good. That's how it is.

Offline Jim~

You could have used Hailstorm instead of BIDS.. hailstorm looks more of an ice :D

Sab

And I wasn't asking if you cared; I was giving my opinion on a video, which someone posted on a public forum..Meaning it is subject to any opinion given. I don't need your permission to post, and I was not here to start drama. You are starting drama, not me. And the video doesn't have to be serious, Even if it is i'll give my honest opinion on it .. If it sucks it sucks, if it's good it's good. That's how it is.

Ok lol

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
Oh I didn't say you don't have the right to comment.
I said you need not STAY here if it really sucks, as you've said, you didnt like it.

Also, re: signature, don't go in circles just to explain things when it was not what I was pointing out at all.

^^^
If I needed to explain all those above, man.
You really are smart

;)

Good day ^_^

It was pretty clear as to what you were implying. But goodday to you too.

Disrupted

I can tell your faction you are going to make is going to go real far just from your attitude, GL in life mam/sir hope you can stop getting butthurt

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink

Ennaoj

But yeah, just to put the limelight back on the video AGAIN - where it's supposed to be - Grant, start doing something else with them free time, man.
LOL, I never thought a video like this would be done. It made me stop eating LOL.

----

Disrupted, were you the same Disrupted I was messaging yesterday my time?
The one who said he's the saddest BM on the server or something?
And your toon in Artifegs is Oxymoronic?

Disrupted

But yeah, just to put the limelight back on the video
Disrupted, were you the same Disrupted I was messaging yesterday my time?
The one who said he's the saddest BM on the server or something?
And your toon in Artifegs is Oxymoronic?
Yes Im that BM xDDDD but no Oxymoronic isnt me, he is ex forum idol, you are new forum idol

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
I can tell your faction you are going to make is going to go real far just from your attitude, GL in life mam/sir hope you can stop getting butthurt

Oh i'm sure it will, thanks! My attitude has nothing to do with it; just because I didn't like the video doesn't mean i'm going to be someones fairy god mother and say it was amazing. If you think life works like that then you're sadly mistaken. Good luck to you too. And my butt doesn't hurt,  :police: I'm sitting on a soft chair.

Ennaoj

She actually reminds me of another forum warrior who likes .gif so much
lal