Epic Perfect World

New Nirvana Suggestion

Offline kurniaone

Just a simple suggestion since nirvana is  kinda useless right now i think its time to make a change on the drops from the instances. This is what i m thinking right now..

1- Change the red and white crystal with red n blue dragon blood (since it is more useful than the crystals)
2- ECs and STs maybe
3- Any kind of mats that can be change to WWI or Rotating gear at the end of the dungeon
4- any mats that can give reputation or exp/spirit

at least other than FSP and HDD there r other way ppl can farm the dragon blood, or more things to do when u get bored with the other, just a suggestion plz don't hate...

Disrupted

+1 would benefit the pvers
But no to the ST's and make it a set amount of EC's, but no for the WWI and Cogs idea as well.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014, 12:13 am by Disrupted

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
This is what i m thinking right now..

2- ECs
4- the dungeonexp/spirit

anything else would, yea no....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Actually, people do use cannies and raptures (they have been using raps for 145 bows for example) so getting rid of their main source would be a bad idea.  Sure, contribution and/or supply tokens, but I personally use my supply tokens for other things and contribution usually goes to pure god stones (for alts) or r8 badges.

If you do HDD regularly, you'll be pooping the red dragon stones and jade dragon stones.  I think you can do the quest 3 times a day? I think you get them from Undercurrent Hall as well (no one really does it) and also TT via Epic chests.  So it's not really needed to have another farm method of those.

Absolutely no to 3.  Make 10 alts, do cube 3 days, and you have all your cogs.  Or alternatively make 30, level to 150 and do Ares and get all your cogs in one day.  Some already do this anyways.

Hmm...some EC's wouldn't hurt, but we have TT for farming EC's, so Aga won't add another EC farming instance in that regard.  Cannies and raps can still be sold for EC's too.

Exp was increased in there iirc.  It wasn't increased a shit ton (I do caster, which also had the exp boost, but I get 2% in there), but it's something.  I wouldn't mind it increased a little more, but it's not necessary since exp is like water here--quite easy to get with some elbow grease (and coffee).

-1.  It's not needed.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
màn  u alrdy know my answer
-1 bye :))

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
If Nirvana would drop Supply Tokens everyone would have OP as fck gear and server would be pretty quiet (Since probably 50% of the server would farm all day and night), and probably ruin the economy (everyone selling & buying using Damascenes).

I think it's a bad idea personally.  :-[

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

• : D
màn  u alrdy know my answer
-1 bye :))

Mad bad sad. -69 to you.

Bye.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Nirvana is useful for 145 weps, so much that now there is even a donation options to get mats to reroll those weps;)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, like the others said, nirvana is good as it is. The maximum that we can ask for is a little more exp boost maybe. I don't know about others but when I farm in nirvy, I do it with my 150 sin, so the exp doesn't bother me either ways.  ;)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline kurniaone

OK sorry i think i m the one who think that nirvana has no used...how about fb69 from my previous suggestion thread agatio has suggest to modify the instances into something else..so how about taking this idea to fb 69 instead of nirvana...

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
It doesn't matter if it's fb69 or fb59. Among the suggestions you made, the only ones that are feasible are
2- ECs
And if an instance gives you STs no matter how less, people will make a ton of toons and farm there day and night. And we all know what power STs hold in EPW, so the way we get STs now is pretty cool. (Even though I never get to do NWs, I suffice myself with what I get from BHs)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
Just a simple suggestion since nirvana is  kinda useless right now i think its time to make a change on the drops from the instances. This is what i m thinking right now..

1- Change the red and white crystal with red n blue dragon blood (since it is more useful than the crystals)
2- ECs and STs maybe
3- Any kind of mats that can be change to WWI or Rotating gear at the end of the dungeon

at least other than FSP and HDD there r other way ppl can farm the dragon blood, or more things to do when u get bored with the other, just a suggestion plz don't hate...
good idea only ec part no need st

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
In my opinion if I added Dragon Blood Stones to Nirvana, HDD instance would become useless for anything other than BH once a week. Regarding adding Epic Coins, currently TT is purely EC instance and I want to keep it this way. Supply Tokens is a no - Nirvana is very easy, fast and spammable. Adding ST there would cause certain overflow of them, so I'd rather want to keep ST as a reward only from Nation Wars and daily quests.

But adding to Nirvana something for exp / spirit there isn't a bad idea actually.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

But adding to Nirvana something for exp / spirit there isn't a bad idea actually.

yea pls Nirvana is so fun instance would be great if u make it available for lvl after 145+

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
In my opinion if I added Dragon Blood Stones to Nirvana, HDD instance would become useless for anything other than BH once a week. Regarding adding Epic Coins, currently TT is purely EC instance and I want to keep it this way. Supply Tokens is a no - Nirvana is very easy, fast and spammable. Adding ST there would cause certain overflow of them, so I'd rather want to keep ST as a reward only from Nation Wars and daily quests.

Maybe add an option at Martial Arts Master to exchange raps and uncannies for orders of blessings. Although it can be misused as raps and uncannies are available in faction base. Although it can be countered by making the bosses drop some item which can either be converted to Orders of Blessing or Raps/Uncannies.