Seekers suck in mass pk?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Suck?
No way tbh
In mass pk i Trasport wrs Who are about to cause havor by useing Roar or that fist skill.
I Use Vortex + IG--> Ad Helps alots
+I Use Wind blade Then Arme neir on eps Takes off their def wep makes em easier to kill + i disarm other classes like WF =No Nova
Also i use def cape + Like 10 extra def lvs in def cards to Help

Oh Yeah The seeker Combo in mass pk If u use it on The AAed target Theyre basically Dead
Artifex has like 4 active seekers 5 in all
Pwi Seekers 1 hit everything No Brainer Sir
Dusted is Godo<3
Seeker have the dmg on this server But need more defence like 10 more def lv,Seby knows he barley plays mage and 1 hit me 50k with spark.
Mass ull be Suprised some of the things we can do but meh thats just my opinion
Wow you seem very professional + confident
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
seeker useless at mass pk?  sure not
but seeker is really unwanted in mass pks and most of big guilds not recruiting seekers.
anyway if u get op eq and stats on seeker, u still can join big factions.

but the point is what u like to play in this game, u want DD class? support? or like to be tanky?
u enjoy the pk just cuz of killing? or for the fighting itself?

if u just like to kill, u better pick a DD class, WF/EA/Wiz/psy/mystic they are perfect for u.
but if u like to be tanky or like the role disturbing enemies and annoying them, u can go for BM or seeker.
when u play BM or seeker, u should not expect to kill enemies and get red name, ur role is different, while with seeker u can have ur kills oso.
but anyhow, DD classes are easier to play, and usually have more fun to play cuz u can kill with them, its why less ppl playing CC/Support in pks, and all want to play EA/Wiz.

Father of the Seekers has spoken.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I had to lock it for 2 reason:

1. the starter of the topic isnt bothered in discussion his own discussion.
2. there are 2 diferent groups bashing on each other for every kind of stupid reason.