Epic Perfect World

Seekers suck in mass pk?

Offline Nihkon

^^^ and also only good seekers are accepted. Most aren't good. And noone mains a seeker. well not many.
you can be a mediocre EA and WF and still get into a big pk guild versus only skilled seeker even then its not like a good seeker can outperform a okay wf,ea,mg. their overall functionality is just better

Disrupted

you can be a mediocre EA and WF and still get into a big pk guild versus only skilled seeker even then its not like a good seeker can outperform a okay wf,ea,mg. their overall functionality is just better
Not all guilds, only those desperate for people.  Id take a pro seeker over a bad ea/wf/mg anyday

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
But thats how the class was build and its nothing u can do
You cant break the 1v1 balance just because in mass pk a class wont deal damage. Imagine giving WR enough damage to really hurt in mass pk(which would be 10k critics...while WR deals 4k-5k critics atm) so............................................................... double his phy attack, right. So, atm , in 1v1, WR deals 1,5-3k / hit, double it, wont be really double damage, but meh, it will still be 3,5-5k / hit, considering that any WR can reach 4.00 with the cyclone......yes..... same thing applies to seekers.

Offline Indifferent

So what's the damn point of this thread?

Does the op even play a seeker? If he/she does, then what he/she should do is learn to play it and shut the **** up.
If he/she doesn't play one, then also shut the **** up because people that do play and main seekers are telling you they are fine.

Ofcourse nobody would take a seeker over a WF/EA/MG/WR who in the world ever said that? But that isn't a problem to Vermilion, Camron(who, in my opinion, is worth 10 EAs),Sacrilege(Grant)  or any other SKILLED seeker that knows what they're doing. Hell, even this ChinaAndy seeker is annoying as **** in RPK. So stop complaining and reroll if you don't like the class. If you don't play the class, then wtf are you complaining about when the ones who do, are saying they couldn't have more fun?  :normal-17:

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted

Does the op even play a seeker? If he/she does, then what he/she should do is learn to play it and shut the **** up.
If he/she doesn't play one, then also shut the **** up because people that do play and main seekers are telling you they are fine.

Ofcourse nobody would take a seeker over a WF/EA/MG/WR who in the world ever said that? But that isn't a problem to Vermilion, Camron(who, in my opinion, is worth 10 EAs),Sacrilege(Grant)  or any other SKILLED seeker that knows what they're doing. Hell, even this ChinaAndy seeker is annoying as **** in RPK. So stop complaining and reroll if you don't like the class. If you don't play the class, then wtf are you complaining about when the ones who do, are saying they couldn't have more fun?  :normal-17:

Thank you.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
Suck?
No way tbh
In mass pk i Trasport wrs Who are about to cause havor by useing Roar or that fist skill.
I Use Vortex + IG--> Ad Helps alots
+I Use Wind blade Then Arme neir on eps Takes off their def wep makes em easier to kill + i disarm other classes like WF =No Nova
Also i use def cape + Like 10 extra def lvs in def cards to Help

Oh Yeah The seeker Combo in mass pk If u use it on The AAed target Theyre basically Dead

every big pk guild have like 10 seekers to 50 EAs/WF
Artifex has like 4 active seekers 5 in all
Pwi Seekers 1 hit everything No Brainer Sir
Dusted is Godo<3
Seeker have the dmg on this server But need more defence like 10 more def lv,Seby knows he barley plays mage and 1 hit me 50k with spark.
Mass ull be Suprised some of the things we can do but meh thats just my opinion

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Ofcourse nobody would take a seeker over a WF/EA/MG/WR who in the world ever said that? But that isn't a problem to Vermilion, Camron(who, in my opinion, is worth 10 EAs),Sacrilege(Grant)  or any other SKILLED seeker that knows what they're doing.
WOW LOL!

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Seekers are good without the metal combo even.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
WOW LOL!
I beated dis Camron, but failed at Vermillion.

As i told before, delete the seekers, before the runes price grow up and the economy break.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
I beated dis Camron, but failed at Vermillion.

As i told before, delete the seekers, before the runes price grow up and the economy break.
I Highly Doubt That.
If u Did Recently he didnt play for 6+ Months @Camron Hes Rusty

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I Highly Doubt That.
If u Did Recently he didnt play for 6+ Months @Camron Hes Rusty

Yes recent, at allies camp, many testify ppls  :smiley:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Sometimes I think a class is not good.  Then I realize there are 9 others and I have many ec to find one I like lol!  I'm sorry you picked bad class hahaha
I'm basically 40

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

You cant break the 1v1 balance
since when 1v1s r balanced????

scatterer3

If you are standing around and waiting for your 30 seconds CD's to use your combo then I admit you are useless and you should quit seeker in MPK. 30 seconds are a lot in mass. Seekers aren't just SS+QPQ.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
seeker useless at mass pk?  sure not
but seeker is really unwanted in mass pks and most of big guilds not recruiting seekers.
anyway if u get op eq and stats on seeker, u still can join big factions.

but the point is what u like to play in this game, u want DD class? support? or like to be tanky?
u enjoy the pk just cuz of killing? or for the fighting itself?

if u just like to kill, u better pick a DD class, WF/EA/Wiz/psy/mystic they are perfect for u.
but if u like to be tanky or like the role disturbing enemies and annoying them, u can go for BM or seeker.
when u play BM or seeker, u should not expect to kill enemies and get red name, ur role is different, while with seeker u can have ur kills oso.
but anyhow, DD classes are easier to play, and usually have more fun to play cuz u can kill with them, its why less ppl playing CC/Support in pks, and all want to play EA/Wiz.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم