Epic Perfect World

GoodGame PK Videos - BigNutz

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Pro videos bro BigNutz keep it up buddy   :normal-42:

Offline IndianaJones

• Kenji
  • Faction: Eternal
Idk why the quality is so bad. It's not just you same for me. Also I have no idea how the black bars on top/bottom and on the sides come... I tried everything, maybe it's because I'm using Movie Maker LOL

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I will work on the quality improvement tomorrow.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 07:07 pm by BigNutz

Disrupted

Idk why the quality is so bad. It's not just you same for me. Also I have no idea how the black bars on top/bottom and on the sides come... I tried everything, maybe it's because I'm using Movie Maker LOL
Idk i use vegas pro 12 and then add music in movie maker and it doesnt do that for me, what do you use to record?

Offline IndianaJones

• Kenji
Idk i use vegas pro 12 and then add music in movie maker and it doesnt do that for me, what do you use to record?

I use Fraps to record, full size with 50 fps. The quality is perfect before rendering it.

Disrupted

I use Fraps to record, full size with 50 fps. The quality is perfect before rendering it.
OH you probably render in a better quality than you record in thats whats wrong buddy xD

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback, I will work on the quality improvement tomorrow.
That's because the resolution of your video is not the same as the resolution used in your sequence.

As for the quality...you just need to encode it in a better format.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 07:26 pm by Areashiii

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

I liked it! I also use movie maker, i would try using the max resolution available or fixing your ingame settings =]
don't worry! everyone learns the more they try

Offline IndianaJones

• Kenji
New video up! Check the main post to watch the video, this time in a better format.

Paki

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
You getting better at videos my fellow Waffen SSer, Goodjob

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Good vids, you are good

jakho