Epic Perfect World

Reforge Suggestion

Indulgence

If 3x interval and other OP 3x stats were available to be obtained by giving a said a amount of Damas, It'll mess up PK and everything.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If 3x interval and other OP 3x stats were available to be obtained by giving a said a amount of Damas, I'll mess up PK and everything.

The rarity just adds a delay, making it only available to the richer / longer term players.

Pk is messed up by gear differences all the same.
Good thing numbers are far more important.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Hi, can you make a fixed amount of damas for certain stats such as 3x interval on bracers and 2x interval on chest? Doesn't have to be anything else but I know people who have spent up to 90k damas to get 3x interval on bracers and still haven't gotten it, while people got it with like 1k ECs. Is this possible?
I agree. They should make a certain amount  :police:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Wow such a good suggestion LOL. +420!

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
:))yh since u r there even make x4 atk weps and change the E of EPW into an I,then move it at the end and get PWI...btw u r always crying about "aps monkeys" n now u want it so badly??u won't get a reputation not even with 3.33,then dw bro ^^

lame reply

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
While I do not agree with what Areashii has suggested because I think it wouldn't be fair for others, wouldn't benefit the server in the long run, etc, but if the chances/percentages were increased a bit that would be nice. (Although, I'm even sure this can be done by Agatio at all anyway.) However, I don't think they should be increased a lot or anything. I know it's frustrating to deal with R8 stats, etc. I've wanted to flip a table many times when doing R8 on some of my chars, but it's all about luck and it creates a challenge. It's a game and games  should be challenging and fun, guys.

That's my 2 cents. Take it or leave it, I guess.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
While I do not agree with what Areashii has suggested because I think it wouldn't be fair for others, wouldn't benefit the server in the long run, etc, but if the chances/percentages were increased a bit that would be nice. However, I don't think they should be increased a lot or anything. I know it's frustrating to deal with R8 stats, etc. I've wanted to flip a table many times when doing R8 on some of my chars, but it's all about luck and it creates a challenge. It's a game and games  should be challenging and fun, guys.

That's my 2 cents. Take it or leave it, I guess.
Sir, but what happens when u get 2 times a harder piece of gear( 2 x phy def top 9%) and u wanted 2x int which is 5times easier to get? stupid luck

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Sir, but what happens when u get 2 times a harder piece of gear( 2 x phy def top 9%) and u wanted 2x int which is 5times easier to get? stupid luck
game= luck and therefore fair to ALL.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

Yep, got max endurance x2 many times on my psy before. Annoying as heck. :D lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Mewy

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
  • Rise and shine.
  • Characters: Mewy

J.  ♥

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
What makes Epic successfull among other things is the different builds and the random stats on end game gear.
It's hell annoying but it keeps you interested in getting something better rather that gearing any class and being bored after a while like in every other server :police:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

scatterer3

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Yeah, make a fixed amount of damascenes to get 3x reduce phy dmg taken, 3x Physical Defense+10% stat.

Ignore this, otherwise all my pain to get triple physical reduction will be such a waste  :rolleyes: