Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Indulgence

Uhm, how about no.

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Paki

Horrible suggestion -1

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
lol No sir. Same goes to triple physical reduction on boots... I spent more than 50k ecs and still didn't got it, but my point is: I think that its not fair for those who spent so many ecs or damas on reshapes.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
noooo -1 , and mark how to tell u this .. i spent only 2.5k for 3x int wrist and 10 tries for 1x chest :/

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
noooo -1 , and mark how to tell u this .. i spent only 2.5k for 3x int wrist and 10 tries for 1x chest :/
lol noob i got my 3.33 in 180 ore so easy

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Gz, do you want a medal for luck

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
-1 and no im not just saying that cause i got my 4x def lvl weapon in 50 tries

If this was to happen a lot more people would have op gear than there already is.

^.^

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Areashii lvl suggestion

I suggested same, people said no, someone before me also did, people also said no...

Funny thing is, all the best players dont like and dont support r8 stats based on luck, wonder why

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi, can you make a fixed amount of damas for certain stats such as 3x interval on bracers and 2x interval on chest? Doesn't have to be anything else but I know people who have spent up to 90k damas to get 3x interval on bracers and still haven't gotten it, while people got it with like 1k ECs. Is this possible?

Yeah, make a fixed amount of damascenes to get 3x reduce phy dmg taken, 3x Physical Defense+10% stat.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I see so spending triple the amount of currency to get it with "luck" doesnt make it PWI type at all
yes;)))

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Areashii lvl suggestion

I suggested same, people said no, someone before me also did, people also said no...

Funny thing is, all the best players dont like and dont support r8 stats based on luck, wonder why
You call it an Areashii level suggestion then say you suggested the same thing? You're on the same level as my shoe.
-1 and no im not just saying that cause i got my 4x def lvl weapon in 50 tries

If this was to happen a lot more people would have op gear than there already is.

^.^
And what you're saying is that it's okay for some people to have the best gear, while not others? Okay, seems logical. I'm not introducing a suggestion which would develop into allowing people to get gear which has not been seen yet, this type of gear has been available for a long time, but only for lucky people. It doesn't depend on how much you've worked for it, just depends on random stat generators.
Last Edit: Aug 25, 2014, 10:36 am by Areashiii