Epic Perfect World

is it Possible?

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
It's the time they wasted to get at least decent stats, they farmed for months if not more. Some donated and still got sht cause that's the luck rate. Now imagine the butthurt of these.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline demonmike

It would piss off the MAJORITY of the community as you can see from the responses to your thread. You're the only 1 who thinks "me me me", you just want your gear faster, you don't care about the economy or the old players at all...

^ that right there is exactly why I said nevermind on trying to explain the point I was trying to get across. and if I wanted my gear faster I would have quit playing and making alts when I joined the server over 8 months ago. sorry im not world chat famous or forum famous from talking sht and belittling everyones suggestion.

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
I am not that old of a player and I still say -1.
Its based on luck, just leave it be.
I spent hours, upon hours farming for my gear.
Stop being Lazy.

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Offline demonmike

It's the time they wasted to get at least decent stats, they farmed for months if not more. Some donated and still got sht cause that's the luck rate. Now imagine the butthurt of these.

I can agree with you somewhat that yes at first some people will be pissed because of the amount of time spent, but coming from my personal experience with situations like this on other games ive played I worked my ass off for gear and items for the server to be changed and yea I was pissed at first but eventually that faded out because there were more people that joined the server a lot more things became more active than it already was and it still fun even though I spent that amount of time farming.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

I can agree with you somewhat that yes at first some people will be pissed because of the amount of time spent, but coming from my personal experience with situations like this on other games ive played I worked my ass off for gear and items for the server to be changed and yea I was pissed at first but eventually that faded out because there were more people that joined the server a lot more things became more active than it already was and it still fun even though I spent that amount of time farming.

but this server isn't dying, if he changed the chances then it would die cause old players would probably rage quit.

Disrupted

but this server isn't dying, if he changed the chances then it would die cause old players would probably rage quit.
+1, i just keep flip flopping sides ://

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
We don't have problems with population, that also makes it harder to apply any changes as there's always someone who's not happy.

Is it sad i dont even read the topics anymore i just post?
Full sad
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 05:06 pm by Angelala
Golden - Kurenai

Offline demonmike

ok but if EPW is truly the only active private server out there, they will come back as someone else stated earlier in the thread because their isn't another live private server.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
that's because no one got the point I was trying to make. im not saying 1 reroll gives sins GoF and 3x int or all Att/Def lvs, or barbs all Str stats, etc. etc.

all im saying is to change the reshaping rate to where melee class don't get double and triple stats they don't need 5-6 times in a row and same with magic classes
I get where you are coming from, cuz I got all sorts of weird stats. But, R8 is the only gear that encourages hybrids. If we change it to make it easier to get the stats important to that class, there will be no hybrids. Would make it boring and those that have good hybrid gear will be considered OP.

ok but if EPW is truly the only active private server out there, they will come back as someone else stated earlier in the thread because their isn't another live private server.
Wouldn't be active anymore because people would quit as it's too easy.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Personally, I wouldn't mind requirement and max endurance stats to be dropped from the table.  Everything else can stay; everything else has some form of use to some form of exotic build.  No one has a use for max endurance.  Ever.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as

You're just lazy. The unlucky reshaping rate and variety of stats keep the players glued to the game.

Stop being Lazy.

Offline demonmike

I get where you are coming from, cuz I got all sorts of weird stats. But, R8 is the only gear that encourages hybrids. If we change it to make it easier to get the stats important to that class, there will be no hybrids. Would make it boring and those that have good hybrid gear will be considered OP.
Wouldn't be active anymore because people would quit as it's too easy.

right but im not saying changing the stats themselves. all im trying to get across is this: you do 10 rerolls for stats, 2 out of the 10 rerolls are good meaning there are 8 rerolls that are completely useless to the class, changing the rate to were it eliminates 1 or 2 of those completely useless rerolls. but few people actually posting in the thread dont seem to understand that.
Last Edit: Aug 24, 2014, 05:26 pm by demonmike

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
right but im not saying changing the stats themselves. all im trying to get across is this: you do 10 rerolls for stats, 2 out of the 10 rerolls are good meaning there are 8 rerolls that are completely useless to the class, changing the rate to were it eliminates 1 or 2 of those completely useless rerolls. but few people actually posting in the thread seem to understand that.
I do understand that. But, in the end, it is luck based. If your luck sucks, you'll still get 8/10 useless reforges. And if you lower the rates for the extra stats, it'll make it tougher for hybrids to get their gear which is quite unfair for them.

Personally, I wouldn't mind requirement and max endurance stats to be dropped from the table.  Everything else can stay; everything else has some form of use to some form of exotic build.  No one has a use for max endurance.  Ever.
+1 to this though.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Yeah..
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

need MP/MP recovery build for victory