Epic Perfect World

Youtube Team

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hey all, Xcution here. So, let me get this straight:
Some time ago I decided to make a youtube channel about gaming, pc techology, hardware and software, anime, music and all that kind of stuff, sort of "all rounded" channel, with the main focus on gaming though.
So, currently I am looking for creative people to make a team with and develop that channel, mainly to create a game walkthrough/review series, and popularise games like Epic PW via gameplays and streams.
If anyone is interested, pm me on here or message me on facebook, name's Minoru Ren.
Thanks for your attention and good luck.

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
What kind of help do you need exactly? Someone to make the videos? Cuz, I can help with walkthroughs. However, I can't upload videos with my crappy connection.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
What kind of help do you need exactly? Someone to make the videos? Cuz, I can help with walkthroughs. However, I can't upload videos with my crappy connection.
^ that too, as well as making guides and working with PS to create artwork and other stuff, also, channel management. Bad connection maybe a problem, because either way you will have to share the video, whether on Youtube or sending to other team members for them to upload it.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Bro just get hottie gerls with biggered boobies on ya channel and u done xDDDDD, 3k views/second
B00bs>technology knowledge.
Look at XP, we were famous only cuz we had alot of boobered strippers, now arti got more so they win TW/DT/irl 1v1s.
Soon GG will win all tho cuz BleedingAnus is training his twerking skills  8)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Uh, good luck.

Disrupted

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
^ that too, as well as making guides and working with PS to create artwork and other stuff, also, channel management. Bad connection maybe a problem, because either way you will have to share the video, whether on Youtube or sending to other team members for them to upload it.
Well what if I did the work and someone else who can upload, came with me to film. If someone has the time of course. Or I could just tell the people who are filming, how-to-do and what-to-include.

cevans1290

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Bro just get hottie gerls with biggered boobies on ya channel and u done xDDDDD, 3k views/second
Look at XP, we were famous only cuz we had alot of boobered strippers, now arti got more so they win TW/DT/irl 1v1s.
dafaq did I just read o.O

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
 O:-)
dafaq did I just read o.O
the truth bro, the truth...:)))))

Sab

I think having a team based online, who are all located in different areas make things harder. But hey, it's your ambition so Good luck.

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
lmfao ur right