Epic Perfect World

TW artofwar vs Overseers

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Its easy to switch skills and points for TW at least , is it not ? Just a suggestions tho . And yes it is rather obvious you lack gears , tho your skills as wr could use some training to ( no offense ) . I think you should reconsider making 1 video rather then 5 with real time , most aside of maybe you or me who got time to watch , wont watch more then 1-2 vids .
 Anyway looks like fun TW keep recording :)
listen to master danilo he know what he says

Offline Venusaur

• labradors are life
  • i love my dog
  • Characters: Xythoe, Concern, Constructive
  • Faction: Aftermath
the videos are mainly for me and guild so idc about watermark

If the video is for you and your guild why post it here and not your guild's forum? You posted it here, which means you wanted everyone to see, and you gotta be quite dumb to not expect trashtalk with that quality.
sry bb

Concern - 150 Demon Veno
Venusaur - 150 Sage Psychic.
Xythoe - 150 Sage Mystic.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well tbh if you don't care what ppl thinks about your videos it's just better take a pic of end of TW saying Victory or Defeat than having a video with alot if pics... easier way brother , Disrisputed just said his opinion... as an advice you go full mad for that lol , you say that he gets 1 shot , what does that even matter here ?!?!?!?! if you can't take such comments don't even try to upload your videos , cause when you make a video you have to be able to handle good and bad  comments not only the good ones ... what ever  next time use 3x or 6x speed will be way better you'll see people don't like to watch videos like that if im not wrong.  ;)

Offline ArosFox

• Leader of ☆Asylum
  • Lost in the space between my ears
  • Characters: ArosFox
  • Faction: ☆Asylum
OS had 35 ppl online for TW this day, and yes I took a number to the Revtalize TW as well. While I wont give you exact numbers, just know I took a gamble doing what I did and it paid off. OS is serious about TW and yes we dont always pull numbers, but, I will never stop trying. When ZinC gave me lead of OS just over a year ago, everybody in OS knew I was inexperienced at leading a TW faction.  I learn by going and doing, if I fail, I figure my mistakes, and go and do again and make new mistakes. Its all part of the learning process. We had alot of communication issues in this TW as I was the one leading the squad at Rev, had the communication and organization had been better the TW would have been shorter, but you know what, to me TW's that last 5 mins are no fun. This TW was a learning experience for me, as always, and I hope AOW learned stuff too. It's how the small factions slowly become big factions. For me TW is fun, always will be. Winning and losing is part of the game. But as long as it was fun, who cares. One day I will figure out the video thing and make my own vid, for TW, and you will see that as a faction leader, I rarely cuss at my faction, I dont insult them when they do wrong, or dont follow directions. I treat my faction members with respect. And because of that we are growing together and learning together as a team. We are Slowly making progress. This TW was fun both of them were fun. Thanks for the fun both AOW and Rev

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
XD we werent complaining about numbers still was fun to us thnx for dat

Disrupted

XD we werent complaining about numbers still was fun to us thnx for dat
No one said you were, but in your video your leader was.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
No one said you were, but in your video your leader was.
XD was he? I dun pay attention to gc Alot