Epic Perfect World

Psychic's skills problems

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
It depends on how u define the "stun" effect. If u are talking about the stun from bm's roar, then it can be removed with genie faith. If u r talking about the stun from mighty swing, then it cannot be removed with genie faith. And, the stun effect of almost all skills is removable with genie faith. If u insist that mighty swing does "stun" effect, the u shouldn't say bm's roar does "stun" effect; because they are basically 2 different effects, with different effect animations, and different status icons, even though both the skills describe them as "stun".

On topic, sage SoV does boost SoS indirectly; because u don't consume mp when getting attacked. So, it conserves more mp for ur SoS to proc, which can be very op in some situations. For SoS, the sage version will always stun longer than demon version when ur soulforce is maximized, which can be easily achieved in this server. Apparently, sage SoS will extend the stun duration much more longer than what it is now, which can be quite broken in some situations.   

Owww thats your point? Are u kidding with me?? "Sage SoV dont consume MP when get atked, so it converse more MP for ur SoS to proc derp derp hue" IN WHAT SERVER DO U PLAY? Where MP is important??? Your fking MP charm roll every, u would never run out of MP in both situations, this doesnt exist here, i never saw anyone running out of MP lal, that fking point is stupid as everything u say.

Please agatio, on that new expansion lets unnerf psychics while that argue that "Psychic stun 18 secs is OP, soul of silence 4 seconds is OP , soul of vengeance not consuming MP is OP" its fail already, while many broken things are already on the game, like shackle, spamable SOG, absorb soul, might swyng, venon infinite stuns, "elimination"(i dont think is broken, but most think), APS sin, etc.

If u compair all those broken skills with soul of silence 4 secs, soul of vengeance no consume MP(is that real broken?) and soul of stunning, psychic skills sound joke skills near they.

Look mainly about SOul of Silence

Both are equal, sage and demon, both with the same proc of 1x, and both silence for 4 secs, IS THAT THINK OP near shackle, spamable SOG, absorb soul, might swyng, venon infinite stuns, "elimination"(i dont think is broken, but most think), APS sin, etc...?? Ofc not, its just a normal skill, not even near the OP, but that excuse that psys are OP is basically fking the class while since we got nerfed, many brokens things has come and nothing went did to counter.

Cya.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Owww thats your point? Are u kidding with me?? "Sage SoV dont consume MP when get atked, so it converse more MP for ur SoS to proc derp derp hue" IN WHAT SERVER DO U PLAY? Where MP is important??? Your fking MP charm roll every, u would never run out of MP in both situations, this doesnt exist here, i never saw anyone running out of MP lal, that fking point is stupid as everything u say.

Please agatio, on that new expansion lets unnerf psychics while that argue that "Psychic stun 18 secs is OP, soul of silence 4 seconds is OP , soul of vengeance not consuming MP is OP" its fail already, while many broken things are already on the game, like shackle, spamable SOG, absorb soul, might swyng, venon infinite stuns, "elimination"(i dont think is broken, but most think), APS sin, etc.

If u compair all those broken skills with soul of silence 4 secs, soul of vengeance no consume MP(is that real broken?) and soul of stunning, psychic skills sound joke skills near they.

Both are equal, sage and demon, both with the same proc of 1x, and both silence for 4 secs, IS THAT THINK OP near shackle, spamable SOG, absorb soul, might swyng, venon infinite stuns, "elimination"(i dont think is broken, but most think), APS sin, etc...?? Ofc not, its just a normal skill, not even near the OP, but that excuse that psys are OP is basically fking the class while since we got nerfed, many brokens things has come and nothing went did to counter.

Cya.

u need some tea to relax mr

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think psys should have their lvl 11 skills back, but they should be tweaked a bit to server standards if possible

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Psys are fine as-is.
Soul of Silence procs almost always anyway and soul of stun is easily long enough to kill anything except for maybe buffed tank-build barb/bm.

There's no reason to increase/improve these.

Offline IHearYourVoice

• i'll protect you, i promise
  • Characters: Sin
Phys silence and stunning demon / sage
Will destroy the balance in this server.

Keep it in a treasure box and forget about it.  :P  :P

It will conquer the rankings and make archers cry hahaha.  :P

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

AWWW FK THAT, u saying that a silence of 3 seconds improoved to 4 secs GONNA BROKE THE SERVER?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just fk it please.[/size

or maybe u dont know that sage and demon soul of silence are the same??? 4 secs silence for both same proc.

Cya.
Stun duration was already adjusted to have proper length, it's around 13 seconds as far I am remember, which is accepted length. Enabling sage/demon version would 'mess it up'.
When it comes to sage Soul of Silence, the seal from it has 5 seconds duration, which is quite a lot for a permanent buff that has around ~40% chance to proc. And yes, it's 'easily bypassable', but you are forced to use Will Surge each time, which uses precious genie energy, has 30 sec. cooldown and allows you to attack without being sealed for 8 seconds only.
Sage Soul of Vengeance wasn't added because it indirectly boosts Soul of Silence.
This is what Agatio said...And I was just elaborating his point. Perhaps he has a better reason for that.
And...I laughed when I saw ur lengthy and emotional reply.  :normal-2:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
This is what Agatio said...And I was just elaborating his point. Perhaps he has a better reason for that.
And...I laughed when I saw ur lengthy and emotional reply.  :normal-2:

Yeah because the MP consumption of a skill would break the server for sure.  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yeah because the MP consumption of a skill would break the server for sure.  :police:
lol u mad
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista stop QQing about mystics and learn to play agains it pls.
Psychics are more than fine.
I suggest locking. GMs already gave answers

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 to this

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I suggest locking. GMs already gave answers

Make a psy and kill 97% of the mystics please, or be a clueless.

AWWW FK THAT, u saying that a silence of 3 seconds improoved to 4 secs GONNA BROKE THE SERVER?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just fk it please.[/size

or maybe u dont know that sage and demon soul of silence are the same??? 4 secs silence for both same proc.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
the onli reasons of why this guy can't win vs a mystic is because his build is "sup psy" " JaJa"

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
Fight diferent vs mystic bro psy can beat mystic like anything else..Every class can beat every other class, You just need to learn how to play your psy and stop crying about stuff that wont be brought to game. All you want is psy made easier to play to cover for how bad you are sadly Soul of silence wont help you at all
 :police: :police: :police: :police: :police:

@Mentalista

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Every class can beat every other class
@Mentalista
This isn't Hello Kitty, it's not how it works boy
i feel like i'm dead