Epic Perfect World

What is holy path? What is IG? (Mentalista PKing again)

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Nice video, very enjoyable. Please excuse PedroSner's comment, he is just jealous.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Inb4pedrokickseveryoneaftertw.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Bro after i see all that negative comments and like 500 people in game telling you that you sucks, if i was you i should go corner and cry bro, not quote some1 who is x35 better then me, as i said earlier, you are not good bro and thats bad, just accept truth and atleast learn what "Psychic"word means, before talk about it, i am done with that topic too, useless to continue

As u know i got many haters, and haters dont use logic like me, so haters = pointless, but im happy because u understood that your normal dmg hit same as me basically, the fact u by statisticcs hit 2.3x more criticals than me is cool, dont rage bro, WHY RAGE?(FK IM DRUNK SORRY), understand that your one advantage agaisnt me is critical, while i choosed change my critical by def. Anyway, ty for come and we solve this discussion, good luck with life.Always remember to never rage, rage is for rebels, and rebels are teenagers, and teenagers are noobs.  :police:

I'm not here to trash talk , so i hope you don't get offended by my opinion. I'm not better then anyone , and i do not play a psychic either. But i did watch a couple minutes (not all) of youre video , and some stuff just purelly makes no sense ( i'm sorry cant put it in other words ).

Firstly you wasted all your genie on a roar , with no one behind the wr . Why ? You badge right away ,then wind shield (what..) . Why ? No one was even close....
Secondly , and this one really made me wow ... Why you spam wind shield , you used it twice before ANYONE hit you once LOL . What the hell , you're not an aps sin/ea to be spamming wind shield LOL . Worse only when you Psychic will AND will surge right after, with NO ONE hitting you . AT ALL . ....
You're genie is almost allways dead , because you do a very very bad use of it , at least in my eyes, maybe you call it good use , and that's up to you.

But the fact you AA'ed your PT leader like  0 times , because you were trying to solo a fully buffed bm ( not a good idea let me enlight you about it ), just makes it idk .. then you give up on target, BUT you try to solo someone else LOL instead of AAing you're sq leader. What's the point ......

Like i said i stoped watching at 5mins , vid should be speeded up, put some song aswell , cause it's a bit boring in my opinion.

Don't take my words as something bad , it's just a personal opinion , hopefully your next videos will be more enjoyable.

Ty for comment son Pedro, first of all, i didnt wasted all my genie in a roar, i removed my stun to be able to remove the stun of my teammates, fk im drunk. What i talking, ow well ................................. Ow the windshield idk if u have noticed but my windshield absorb 25% dmg, so thats shet+my def is what makes me alive more time.
Well in no moment of that video i used will surge, i think i dont even got dis skill in my genie, why i would use will surge in massw O.o, i think u confused it with the skill that makes me imune o absorb soul, that i cant remember cause drunk,and no, if my timing in with psy will+windshield were not good, i would die like 50x times in that video, but died like 1, the last the PK over for us. Well i dont AA cause i think its useless for me, while there are 9 people atking a same dude, 1 person will not make difference, so instead of it, i try find people who gonna atk my squad and stop they.

Well ty for comment Pedro, i apreciate all, live drunk and drunk drinking.

PS: Sometime ima go hit 2x windshield cause panic, while the skill got 11 secs effect, but its sometime only.

------------------------------------------------

Well there are comments in the page 3 that i cant comment righut now cause im high, but dont worry i didnt forgot u sons.
Last Edit: Aug 23, 2014, 02:11 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
best psy best video

Vegas

best psy best video

⁀⊙﹏☉⁀

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Still don't understand why you keep using wind shield when absolutely nothing is attacking you.

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
I always thought you were bad. But you are WAY beyond bad.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Amazing gameplay, I need to use that genie in tw.

• : D
I always thought you were bad. But you are WAY beyond bad.

OOOOOOOOOOOH. The truth has been spoken.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
oh come on .. why all hate on idol psy #1 psy
best legend of legends psy ;(

i bet none of u have his power of math miracle

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
OOOOOOOOOOOH. The truth has been spoken.
Whi are you to trashtalk the great mentalista the reason he doesn't AA is because he is the leader of the faction by default.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Whi are you to trashtalk the great mentalista the reason he doesn't AA is because he is the leader of the faction by default.
they dont know yet they ***ing with a lvl 150 father of tidborns bro