Epic Perfect World

What is holy path? What is IG? (Mentalista PKing again)

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Cool bro, finaly u accepted that our normal dmg is similar, now as u cant make calcs, im go help and do it for u, CRITICAL rate is lucky, we cant preview it, but we can make statistics about.

35% crit = 1 critical each 3 hits
15% crit = 1 critical each 7 hits

Then u hit same dmg of me, but 2.3x more criticals tham me.
So bro, saw how im your frend, u da real critic psy, gz.
Bro after i see all that negative comments and like 500 people in game telling you that you sucks, if i was you i should go corner and cry bro, not quote some1 who is x35 better then me, as i said earlier, you are not good bro and thats bad, just accept truth and atleast learn what "Psychic"word means, before talk about it, i am done with that topic too, useless to continue

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
...this self proclaimed god of psychics is a waste of an ID on this server... Go take lessons from Erikalz.

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
...this self proclaimed god of psychics is a waste of an ID on this server... Go take lessons from Erikalz.
I'm waiting for the day he gets banned  :police:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Mentalista I think you're almost Elijah level of famous

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
-Tired of need to holy path to Africa all time that a dude target u?
-Tired of archers hierobuging u with one arrow, forcing u to IG or AD?
-Tired of need to use 125+ energy cost skills on genie to protect u from simple atks instead of use something that gonna make u kill more and help all?
-Tired of stay in a panic mode all time in mass?
-Tired of cant leave white voodoo cause u are 1 2 3?
-Thought the only way to play psychic was 2 spark+AoE+IG+holy path?

THEN MY SON YOUR PROBLEMS OVER!!
NOW YOU GONNA SEE HOW TO PLAY PSYCHIC WITH DIGNITY!

Check this video below and then this guide http://epicpw.com/guides/psychic-gear-adjustmentspvp-guide-by-mentalista/

*I recomend play this video, hearing this video music at the same time
play both at the same time.

You choose your playstyle if u want DD, go and DD, if u want CC, go and CC, if u want spam heal only, go and spam heal only, BUT WITH ME, YOU ARE A HARD TO DIE PSY!

cya.

I'm not here to trash talk , so i hope you don't get offended by my opinion. I'm not better then anyone , and i do not play a psychic either. But i did watch a couple minutes (not all) of youre video , and some stuff just purelly makes no sense ( i'm sorry cant put it in other words ).

Firstly you wasted all your genie on a roar , with no one behind the wr . Why ? You badge right away ,then wind shield (what..) . Why ? No one was even close....
Secondly , and this one really made me wow ... Why you spam wind shield , you used it twice before ANYONE hit you once LOL . What the hell , you're not an aps sin/ea to be spamming wind shield LOL . Worse only when you Psychic will AND will surge right after, with NO ONE hitting you . AT ALL . ....
You're genie is almost allways dead , because you do a very very bad use of it , at least in my eyes, maybe you call it good use , and that's up to you.

But the fact you AA'ed your PT leader like  0 times , because you were trying to solo a fully buffed bm ( not a good idea let me enlight you about it ), just makes it idk .. then you give up on target, BUT you try to solo someone else LOL instead of AAing you're sq leader. What's the point ......

Like i said i stoped watching at 5mins , vid should be speeded up, put some song aswell , cause it's a bit boring in my opinion.

Don't take my words as something bad , it's just a personal opinion , hopefully your next videos will be more enjoyable.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I'm not here to trash talk , so i hope you don't get offended by my opinion. I'm not better then anyone , and i do not play a psychic either. But i did watch a couple minutes (not all) of youre video , and some stuff just purelly makes no sense ( i'm sorry cant put it in other words ).

Firstly you wasted all your genie on a roar , with no one behind the wr . Why ? You badge right away ,then wind shield (what..) . Why ? No one was even close....
Secondly , and this one really made me wow ... Why you spam wind shield , you used it twice before ANYONE hit you once LOL . What the hell , you're not an aps sin/ea to be spamming wind shield LOL . Worse only when you Psychic will AND will surge right after, with NO ONE hitting you . AT ALL . ....
You're genie is almost allways dead , because you do a very very bad use of it , at least in my eyes, maybe you call it good use , and that's up to you.

But the fact you AA'ed your PT leader like  0 times , because you were trying to solo a fully buffed bm ( not a good idea let me enlight you about it ), just makes it idk .. then you give up on target, BUT you try to solo someone else LOL instead of AAing you're sq leader. What's the point ......

Like i said i stoped watching at 5mins , vid should be speeded up, put some song aswell , cause it's a bit boring in my opinion.

Don't take my words as something bad , it's just a personal opinion , hopefully your next videos will be more enjoyable.
The student of CaCaPeePee has spoken.

Disrupted

I ***ING DIED READING THIS

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
LOOOOOOOOOooooOooOOoOoooooOOOOOOOOoooOooooooO...L

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

You just mad we didnt invite him to our NW squad tbh .
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Who won, disrupted or mentalista

Mentorlista won by default, dis Disrupted noshow

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You just mad we didnt invite him to our NW squad tbh .
How did you know?  :'(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

That comment made my night.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

Mentorlista won by default, dis Disrupted noshow
Wait he called me? O.o been watching world chat all night nothing about me popped up

Vegas

He told me he watched CaCaPeePees videos when he was new so he can learn how to play wiz  :-X

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
He told me he watched CaCaPeePees videos when he was new so he can learn how to play wiz  :-X
I'm not surprised, he's still got a long way to go.  :sad: