Epic Perfect World

What is holy path? What is IG? (Mentalista PKing again)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Both things you just said, has totally 0 sense, what support psy you are with 100 energy genie, and 153 dex ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????+
i don't need a log to say "you killed some1" i see ur dmg bro 2k on wrs and 5k on EAs with 15% crit....................................... my grandmother's walking stick hit harder then you

I see your dmg too, 2k on WRs, 5k on EAs, its all depend from your target, u never know who is sutra, absorbing dmg, etc etc. many variations of targets.. You are trying to discuss a point that u lose in other thread, u dont hit even 5% more than me and this pic prooved it on other topic, sorry for make u feel embarassing.

As you dont have 85k magic atk.Only 78k  :-[, or im lying?

Well, im support/CC psy with that genie cause i survive with him, while u are in africa running from dmg, im together of my squad, protecting they and prepairing the terrain for they.

The difference between my gameplay and your is. U spam 2 spark 24/7, I spam Earth Vector 24/7. But u are most time in the Africa, while im most time in the battle.
Last Edit: Aug 22, 2014, 08:33 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
You're so good.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You're so good.

Ty only sin who was able to beat inventor of the aps Yangster.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I see your dmg too, 2k on WRs, 5k on EAs, its all depend from your target, u never know who is sutra, absorbing dmg, etc etc. many variations of targets.. You are trying to discuss a point that u lose in other thread, u dont hit even 5% more than me and this pic prooved it on other topic, sorry for make u feel embarassing.

As you dont have 85k magic atk.Only 78k  :-[, or im lying?

Well, im support/CC psy with that genie cause i survive with him, while u are in africa running from dmg, im together of my squad, protecting they and prepairing the terrain for they.

The difference between my gameplay and your is. U spam 2 spark 24/7, I spam Earth Vector 24/7. But u are most time in the Africa, while im most time in the battle.
Can you stop link me this usless SS dude, you compare ur self with some random psychic, who has no idea what psychic build is ????????? there is not only different in magic atk, we talk about atk lvl also, and the crit rate, your Crit Rate is 15% Base, mine is 35% base, which makes a big big difference, but you don't have enought brain to realize this

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I can name you like 15-20 psys that play this class for like 8-10 days and they do better pk then you bro, i am sorry for telling you that, but you are not good, just accept truth bro

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I can name you like 15-20 psys that play this class for like 8-10 days and they do better pk then you bro, i am sorry for telling you that, but you are not good, just accept truth bro

ty mr angel u are #1

Vegas

Yes i do 10~13k blind son. When i back to university we solve it, as u closed droped to me when u were full buffed, and is talking big hue  :shocked:, Hevn and vookie remember that.

I believe this, he dropped to me in 20 secs and said I'm ganking him because he didn't know that the lvl 100 MG skill steals chi

Disrupted

I believe this, he dropped to me in 20 secs and said I'm ganking him because he didn't know that the lvl 100 MG skill steals chi
U sure did ;)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Can you stop link me this usless SS dude, you compare ur self with some random psychic, who has no idea what psychic build is ????????? there is not only different in magic atk, we talk about atk lvl also, and the crit rate, your Crit Rate is 15% Base, mine is 35% base, which makes a big big difference, but you don't have enought brain to realize this

Cool bro, finaly u accepted that our normal dmg is similar, now as u cant make calcs, im go help and do it for u, CRITICAL rate is lucky, we cant preview it, but we can make statistics about.

35% crit = 1 critical each 3 hits
15% crit = 1 critical each 7 hits

Then u hit same dmg of me, but 2.3x more criticals tham me.
So bro, saw how im your frend, u da real critic psy, gz.

Vegas

U sure did ;)

Are you going to deny it? AiZoX was there and I think he even SSed it, I would have SSed it myself but I don't waste precious HDD space on nobodies like you '-'

Disrupted

Are you going to deny it? AiZoX was there and I think he even SSed it, I would have SSed it myself but I don't waste precious HDD space on nobodies like you '-'
Okay buddy ;)

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I tried to watch this video, I really did.

I never thought I'd see another computer worse than my old laptop in terms of lag.  Your ego is bigger than my boobs, and I'm not exactly wielding bee stings. Sorry, that was mean.

Plus, I've been hit hard as hell by other psychics.  One damn near one-shot me in NW.  I wanted to fricken cry.  Psys are not meant to be a pure support class.  Bubble of life has a 30 second cooldown.  Sorry to say...son, but you're doing it wrong.  You might make a decent cleric though. Nope.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
I tried to watch this video, I really did.

I never thought I'd see another computer worse than my old laptop in terms of lag.  Your ego is bigger than my boobs, and I'm not exactly wielding bee stings. Sorry, that was mean.

Plus, I've been hit hard as hell by other psychics.  One damn near one-shot me in NW.  I wanted to fricken cry.  Psys are not meant to be a pure support class.  Bubble of life has a 30 second cooldown.  Sorry to say...son, but you're doing it wrong.  You might make a decent cleric though. Nope.

what I was thinking in a nutshell +1

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Who won, disrupted or mentalista

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

Who won, disrupted or mentalista
He didnt call me out yet i still waiting :'c